Captain Hook & the Yarn Pirates

JulieKay

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the link to the pattern. The pics were a great help after I frogged it. Now it is going much better. Made a lot of progress in 2 1/2 hrs. Amy went through the pattern or someone did and she posted the revised pattern. I know a lot of people had troubles with the original one.

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=74666&highlight=seraphina+shawl

Here's the link to the pattern. The pics were a great help after I frogged it. Now it is going much better. Made a lot of progress in 2 1/2 hrs. Amy went through the pattern or someone did and she posted the revised pattern. I know a lot of people had troubles with the original one.

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=74666&highlight=seraphina+shawl

Thanks for link to pattern.

I was gifted a Seraphina shawl in a Secret Pal swap a year and a half ago or so - it's so nice:c9

But...not something I would attempt.

I've fallen in love with the stained glass window afghan on the cover but it looks a bit challenging for me yet, I love everything in it though. Is anyone else interested in starting something after the games?

Hi I don't think we have met and I haven't been on Crochetville for a while but.... I just started the stained glass window afghan so if you do do a thing together could you PM me and let me know where to look? My square looks different from the book. Still pretty but.... different. well, hopefully I will hear from you later

Christi

Hi Christi -

Thanks for dropping in ! Not sure what they decided about that. You might want to PM Grace and ask her . I don't remember who else was thinking about doing it with her,either ,but i'm sure they'd love the company !

Hi all...everything seems to be taking forever to get finished...but I am making progress, just not on the Jackson afghan. Am making design changes to the border of the Tree of Life afghan...and I will share pics when I'm done (hopefully tonight that will be done...)

Hi LeAnna -

That's fine, I know that afghan looks very time consuming ,so if you are close to completing it, I know how it is. You get anxious to get it done . Go right ahead, then whenever you get the chance you can always come back to this !

The Tree afghan is really beautiful .

LeAnna, WTG on closing the deal on that ghan! :cheer

What I'm doing on the border is time intensive (but totally worth it...) but by last night, I had to put it down and work on something else...was that the Jackson ghan...oh nooooooo :lol I started another ghan...it's the Red Heart Heirloom ghan that was featured on the back of one of the crochet mags...it's a free pattern on their website...wow...it's awesome, but just in the first row I had to frog it a couple of times to get it right. It's gonna be big...after that first pattern row, it went fine...enough texture and pattern changes to not become bored with it...

Boy howdy ... you got that right Judy!!!

*sneeze*

:heart

:mug

Just keep drinking lots of good fluids...chicken soup drains stuff really well, too!

steer clear of Tam!:lol:lol:lol

LeAnna, is that Heirloom ghan the cable one I've seen?

Here's the link: It's different...

http://www.coatsandclark.com/cgi-bin/MsmGo.exe?grab_id=57&page_id=9243136&query=WR2081&hiword=WR2081+

Thanks so much LeAnna!

yepperoo...........got my puffs... my orange juice... and leftover homemade chicken noodle soup from last night. :U

:heart

:mug

Archived