Too much help!

That is just too cute! Is your black pup doing a good job of learning? Oh the things we do for our furry kids! :rofl

:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha that is how it is at my house only with 2 cats, and they seem to weigh a ton at times I know how bigger dogs must be:yes, but they love their momma:yes:yes:yes and don't want to miss any thing

Deuce (the black one) was actually trying to get me to throw the leopard for him. If you look closely you'll see it on my lap.

Deuce and Tabi are both Dobermans. She is what is known as a blue. Not too common. I think I finally got Deuce to stop carrying off the yarn I'm trying to work with!

Your Deuce looks exactly like my Storm. We did not have Storm's ears clipped because he had a dimple in one and we knew it wouldn't stand up right. He's the most loving boy - he especially loves women!! Loves his stuffed toys too.

Pepsi

Deuce (the black one) was actually trying to get me to throw the leopard for him. If you look closely you'll see it on my lap.

Deuce and Tabi are both Dobermans. She is what is known as a blue. Not too common. I think I finally got Deuce to stop carrying off the yarn I'm trying to work with!

I've never heard of a "blue"...they're both beautiful!

That's awesome!! :lol

I was actually thinking of replacing my recliner with a cuddler recliner (the wider ones) just so I'd have room with the 3-4 cats that join me.

:turtle:vheart

wow! how unusual...that blue is an amazing color...just gorgeous. they both looked like big helpers to me! I get that "help" every night also...my littlest corgi is a snuggler and when she gets sleepy she expects to be held. when I work on an afghan she sneaks up on me and tries to nest in it. Your pup looks like he just wants to sit with you but mine demands petting at the same time and tries to squeeze between me and the hook so I usually have to evict her from my afghan!

:lol Sometimes when I sit on the couch to crochet, I wind up with both cats and the dog all up there with me. My siamese likes to stretch out on my lap, the tabby down by my feet, and the dog likes to be right on top of whatever I'm stitching. Sometimes I take a picture with my cell phone and send it to my DH at work.

It looks like your furbabies are bigger than mine! :lol

I love it. My dalmation Spot use to put his head on the afghans till they got bigger, then his whole body would be on it. After all, they were his weren't they?

Such beautiful babies also.:hook

:ty for posting a picture of your 4 legged kids. I enjoyed reading about them and everyone else's 4 legged kids. I'm a animal lover but don't have any pets. Haven't had any for a number of years but had a whole bunch of pets when I was growing up. And some special ones after I was living on my own. They sure do mean a lot to us.

Wow. i've never seen a blue.

Tabi is just beautiful (Not that Deuce isn't. I love dobermans. I have a sweet dobe-mix that likes to sleep on my legs when I'm making small items, but knows better than to try to lay on afghans... lol) You must be so proud!

Archived