Pink Heart Tunisian Dishcloth

nicolep

Well, the heart is actually red, but that's the name of the pattern. :lol

It's from A Dozen & One Tunisian Dishcloths by Kim Guzman. I got it from ebay on Friday. It only took a day to get here so I was excited to get started on one today. It's going to a swap partner. There are some great dishcloths in this book. It's addicting and I've already started another. :hook

post-28827-135897496942_thumb.jpg

Thanks for looking everyone. :hug

Ohhhh, what a pretty dishcloth! I'll have to check out that book. Thanks for sharing!

Well, the heart is actually red, but that's the name of the pattern. :lol

It's from A Dozen & One Tunisian Dishcloths by Kim Guzman. I got it from ebay on Friday. It only took a day to get here so I was excited to get started on one today. It's going to a swap partner. There are some great dishcloths in this book. It's addicting and I've already started another. :hook

[ATTACH]15334[/ATTACH]

Thanks for looking everyone. :hug

Oh that came out so good. I bought the book a while ago and keep drooling on it , just haven't gotten the time to do it yet! Yours came out great!

That came out so pretty! Knitting is one thing I never did get the hang of.

Thank you! I can't knit either. That's why I like Tunisian Crochet so much. I get the look of knitting without trying to juggle two needles. I've tried to knit and I simply don't enjoy it.

Archived