Hi, I'm new

brandeekins

My name is Brandee and I live near Tampa, Fl. My grandmother taught me to crochet when I was about four and i'll be 30 in a few months. I just kinda did it on and off during the summers with her, but about 10 years ago I picked it up again with a passion. I've made many afghans, booties, hats, a few sweaters, and bags recently. You can see my pics here http://photos.yahoo.com/crochetbrandee . I also have a crochet blog at www.mycrochetspot.blotspot.com and items for sale at www.ecrafter.com/brandeekins . I'm glad to be here and look forward to sharing and learning with you all.

Bonjour!! :waving Welcome to Crochetville from Belgium from a former Michigander now living across the deap blue in the land of chocolate, frites, beer and really expensive yarn!! :lol Glad to have you join us! :hug

Hi... Welcome... I am new also.. I checked out your picture album you have some beautiful crocheted items... I have been crocheting for about 14 years a friend of mine tried to teach me she is a lefty so it was hard. She wrote the directions for a granny square and that is how I learned.Thanks so very much for sharing... Hugs, Molly

Hi Brandeekins,

Welcome from NY...I have so much family in Tampa and I just visited a few weeks ago!!! Great to have you aboard!

Look forward to seeing you on the forums. BTW, your stuff is awesome!

Archived