Just saying Hi!

sewmouse

Hi everyone,

I haven't been around for a while (computer problems) and thought I'd stop in and say hi to everyone. It's nice to see all the postings. Hopefully we have all the problems with the computer fixed and I will be on more often.

Happy Crocheting,

Belinda

Bonjour Belinda!! :waving Welcome to Crochetville from Belgium from a former Michigander now living across the deap blue in the land of chocolate, frites, beer and really expensive yarn!! :lol Glad to have you join us! :hug

Hi everyone,

I haven't been around for a while (computer problems) and thought I'd stop in and say hi to everyone. It's nice to see all the postings. Hopefully we have all the problems with the computer fixed and I will be on more often.

Happy Crocheting,

Belinda

Greetings from Alberta, Canada!!!! :welcome to Crochetville, Belinda! Its nice to have you here.......and we are looking forward to seeing you more when you can:hug

Belinda nice to meet you... Computer problems is the pits expecially when you lose everything... If your like me I get more work done on my crocheting when my computer is down, but I do so love playing on the computer... Have a nice day... Molly

What a nice welcome from all of you. :hug Because of the computer problems, I am getting a lot of projects finished. :lol I'm just not very computer savvy and so when it goes wacko I get real leery of making things worse. Thank you all for sharing your ideas and your pictures of finished items. It really encourages me.

God Bless,

Belinda

Archived