Collecting yo-yo's

teakaycee

I know there are others that are collecting yo-yo's for charity... but if there is anyone that could spare to send some my way also... that would be GREAT. I want to make some comfort/lap 'ghans for charity around my area.

Thanks so much for any help I may get! :hug

Update:

size hook I use in an -I-

size of my yo-yo's 1.5 inches (give or take)

pattern: ch4 - 15dc in 4th chain from hook (16dc)

:heart

:mug

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What pattern do you want us to use? If it is the same as the one I am doing I will alternate send to you and the other person...

I’m sure it’s the same idea as the ones you’re making.

Ch4 … 15 dc in 4th ch from hook. (16 dc)

thank you so much for helping me out!!!:hug

Same pattern when I get a batch done up I will send them! Can you send me your addy again.

I’m sure it’s the same idea as the ones you’re making.

Ch4 … 15 dc in 4th ch from hook. (16 dc)

thank you so much for helping me out!!!:hug

I could probably send you some too. What size hook are you using? Please PM me your mailing info?

Same pattern when I get a batch done up I will send them! Can you send me your addy again.

Thank you ladies so much for helping me!!

I use a size *I* hook on mine.

Thank you again!!!! :hug

I don't have any yo's but I have about 20 granny squares of varying colors and designs. Some have sunflowers in the center and the rest are solid bright colors. They are 8x8 and 6x9. If you are interested let me know.

I don't have any yo's but I have about 20 granny squares of varying colors and designs. Some have sunflowers in the center and the rest are solid bright colors. They are 8x8 and 6x9. If you are interested let me know.

You know........... I would love to have them!

Thank you for offering them to me!! :hug

I can send some too!!!!! Just a few ?s though :lol. Are you using WW yarn in any color? And do we need to weave in the ends?

Yep... WW yarn is great.. and no you dont need to weave in ends :hook!

Thanks sweetie for helping!!:hug

Yep... WW yarn is great.. and no you dont need to weave in ends :hook!

Thanks sweetie for helping!!:hug

You are very welcome!!!! When I get an envelope full, as I already have some made up, I will get them out in the mail to you. :hug

Tammy I have started making some for you...When I get a good amount finished I will get them in the mail

Hugs

Karen

Bless your heart!! Thank you!!! :hug

I started on some this morning. I found some small balls that I can get about 10-12 1.5 inch yo yos out of. When I get more made Ill send them to you.

Julee

AWESOME... thank you!!! :hug

Just stopping by to say that I am working on some. I got about 30 done last night. I have a basket full of little bitty scrap balls of yarn that I am trying to work through. When I get a puffy envelope full I will get them mailed :hug.

Just stopping by to say that I am working on some. I got about 30 done last night. I have a basket full of little bitty scrap balls of yarn that I am trying to work through. When I get a puffy envelope full I will get them mailed :hug.

Omgoodness................ :eek

Thank you!!!

Have mine ready for the PO ...It is closed today but they have the Ship machine so I will be mailing them in a little while...

Hope they are ok

Hugs

Karen

Have mine ready for the PO ...It is closed today but they have the Ship machine so I will be mailing them in a little while...

Hope they are ok

Hugs

Karen

Thank you so very much!!

I appeciate your help!!!

I've really gotten into afghans lately.... I want to get a stack done for gifts and charity needs! Yo-Yo ghans will be perfect to work on and get done for this!

Archived