2010 Weight Loss CAL

Tia

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Everybody! :waving

It sounds like everybody is doing just GREAT! :woo

I'm just amazed at Tia's loss on the HCG plan! Wow! :cheer

I'm checking in to say that I'm down 16 1/2 lbs so far! I'm very happy, but I'll be much happier when it actually begins to show! I have never understood how I can lose and still fit my clothes.... :( It has to be a pretty substantial loss for me to go down a size. Oh well, maybe by January! That would be nice!!

Here's a breakfast that I like:

2 egg whites - 1/2 point

1 slice Jennie-O extra lean turkey bacon - 0 points

salsa - 0 points

1/2 La Tortilla Factory Smart and Delicious Low Carb, High Fiber Large Tortilla - 0 points

Make it into a breakfast tortilla, and it's yummy! Very filling, and WW says it's only 1/2 a point! I add 1/2 a point for cynicism, though....(I just can't believe it's only 1/2 a point), and count it as 1 point.

WW is re-doing their point system at the end of the month. I'm not sure what all that entails. They say they're going to rework the whole program! :eek I can tell you that there are only a few WW frozen meals that I buy regularly, because it really bugs me that WW doesn't use whole grains like Lean Cuisine usually does. I like to have a few freezer meals on hand for when I need something and can't find anything low-point, or for when I don't feel like cooking, etc.

Well, anyway, I guess I'll see what they do to their program when they choose to tell me, huh? :P

Everybody have a great weekend!! :hug

Hi, I'm back! :hi How is everyone doing? I had fun visiting my mom. I managed to maintain my weight while gone. AND I ate a piece of my cheesecake, with real whipped cream and fresh raspberries every morning for breakfast! (btw it's better made with egg whites instead of whole eggs).

Now I need to crack down and get ready for Christmas.

Totally forgot to check in this week! I lost 1.4 lbs. for a total of 21 pounds! I am so happy.:clap Hope everyone is doing well. With the holidays quickly approaching, I wish you all good health and the strength to stay focused on your goals.:hug

Yay Tralee, that's great! :yay:yay:yay

Since I've come home I've lost 2 lbs. :cheer

I've entered the 4th phase of the hCG diet where I'm slowly incorporating a bit of carbs back in. First I had some corn one day and a few tortilla chips the next, then yesterday I had half slice of Ezekiel bread and a homemade mini pizza made with whole wheat/spelt crust.

I was going to stay in phase 4 to the end of the year, but there is just enough time after Thanksgiving weekend to do a round of hCG before Christmas. But then I'd be in phase 3 for Christmas (no carbs).

I'll see if I continue to lose more on my own before I decide.

So what's everyone been working on lately. I haven't heard about your projects in a while. Do you have pics you can show?

I've been trying to learn how to knit socks. I go to a weekly group where we crochet and knit and someone is graciously teaching me how to make socks.

I also started crocheting two scarves. I'll try to get pics of them soon. I'm using Homespun.

Honestly, I put my project away for so long that I had forgotten about it. LOL. Once I get my Christmas projects done I'm going to dig it out again.

Tia~ it sounds like you are doing great! Sounds too complicated to me. I have to give you credit to stick with it.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I'm going to wait to join next years CAL ^_^ I've got to focus on the projects I need to finish before Christmas... and there is no way I'm losing 50 lbs before Christmas to use them here XD

But I wanted to thank you Tia for that link in your sig. I joined Weight Watchers about a week and a half ago, but I can see that cal counter could be helpful as well ^_^.

Good Luck guys!!! I know you can do it!

How's was everyone's Thanksgiving?

I gained 3 lbs. during my Thanksgiving weekend/loading days. I began eating low calorie yesterday and saw a 2 lb. loss this morning. I like taking the pellets, they are the easiest way to take hCG by far.

I'm trying something a bit different this time. I'm eating a bit more calories than called for and adding an exercise regime. Hopefully calories burned will balance out the extra calories consumed.

Morning Ladies :hi

Welcome Supi!! :cheer

Tia...pellets? do you chew them? How is that going to work for Christmas dinner? :hug You are doing awesome!!

I totally forgot about my project, I've had so much going one, thank you!

The pellets are homeopathic and you place them under your tongue until they melt, about 10 minutes. I take 4 pellets 3 times a day. They taste sweet, don't need to be refrigerated, so I can put the bottle in my purse and be out all day and not miss a dose. And you can talk fairly well while they are in your mouth.

Oh and for Christmas, I'll just eat reasonably well when at a family dinner and low cal when at home. I'll bake and take treats that are sweetened with Stevia or erythritol so that I can have dessert too.

Btw, the cheesecake I made for Thanksgiving that had Stevia and erythritol in it got rave reviews and every one wanted to take some home with them.

Hi everyone! Thanksgiving was tough, but I made it through. I lost .8 lbs. this week. Not bad since I took a sneak peek on Saturday to see how bad off I was and had gained 1.4.:eek

Tia~ I don't quite understand the diet you are following, but I'm glad that it is working for you.:cheer

Have a great week!

I've now lost a total of 45 lbs.! The most ever! :yay

It helps to have company on the way. I've been doing some heavy spring cleaning around here. My mom's coming in two weeks to stay with us for Christmas.

It helps to have company on the way. I've been doing some heavy spring cleaning around here. My mom's coming in two weeks to stay with us for Christmas.

Congratulations!!!! :cheer That's amazing and a lot of work. :yes

:jumpyay:flower:2rock

That is fabulous!! I bet it feels wonderful!!!!! Is Santa bringing you a couple new outfits for under the Christmas tree??

Archived