Christmas 2010 - 12 months of Crochet Christmas Caroling

Colleenka

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
April is all about new life, so a song with the words "baby" in it makes me think of spring lambs and baby birds. However, this song is also all about self indulgence and "me, me, me!". :devil

April - Santa Baby

Okay.... "Baby" project :hook

Froggie Beanie for my youngest grandson!

post-18634-135897523322_thumb.jpg

And "Me...Me...Me" project :c9

Special Hook case for my ever so Special "Home Run" hook by *jimbo

post-18634-135897523333_thumb.jpg

:heart

:mug

post-18634-135897523037_thumb.jpg

post-18634-135897523326_thumb.jpg

Tam-

Love your Me, Me, Me hook case- that Jimbo hook is so special- and the hook case you made for it even more so! And your grandson is so cute in his new little froggy beanie!!:manyheart

:hug

you are such a sweetheart!!!

thank you for the compliments and comments! :hug

I started a scrap'ghan with my new 'HomeRun' hook... I love both my hook and my new 'ghan. :hook

Tam, :heart your projects!!! They look professional. And your grandbaby is just adorable!!!

oh........thank you........ how sweet of you to say!

Tam - I love the little hat and LOVE the pic of the grandson. So cute! Your hook case is great. Wonderful April projects.

hehehehe... thanks... did you notice my little froggie grandson has his tongue sticking out.... LOL... just like a good little froggie.

Here's my finished April project:D . I was thinking I wouldn't get anything done for April, but now I have somebody's Christmas stocking done !:clap

Michelle

Eegads thats cute!!!!

Here's my Santa Baby cocoon Set for April.

OmGoodness............that is absolutely outstanding!!!!

LOVE IT! you did a fabulous job!

I had originally started making this large granny for me, than was going to give it to my stepdaughter for her graduation, then when I finished it, I decided to keep it for me since the colors match my furniture. I posted this already in show and tell, but forgot to put it here:lol

I started another one for my stepdaughter in colors she likes!!! Only a few more days till May's song!!!:)

post-27163-135897524069_thumb.jpg

I had originally started making this large granny for me, than was going to give it to my stepdaughter for her graduation, then when I finished it, I decided to keep it for me since the colors match my furniture. I posted this already in show and tell, but forgot to put it here:lol

I started another one for my stepdaughter in colors she likes!!! Only a few more days till May's song!!!:)

I Love your granny'ghan!!!

Of course I'm pretty partcial to the good ol' granny square :hook

Just beautiful!

Archived