Crochet Today Jan/Feb 10

Debbi-a1

http://www.crochettoday.com/issues/janfeb-10

I cannot wait for this to come. I love the Nordic Pullover. Although I'm not sure if I could do that. But I like it. The turtle looks pretty easy though.

Someone on Raverly made the tunision mittens during her lunch hour, yes both. I like them but haven't really mastered tunision crochet.

I can't wait for my issue to arrive... I just resubscribed and last week received the Nov/Dec issue.

Debbi

Autumn, you probably will get this issue. I subscribed late for the last issue and I got it (was sooo glad!). However, if you end up with 2 issues, you could probably trade one... or sell it... or keep it...

Heahter, Maybe we need a CAL for the cover sweater. I'll have to wait until my issue arrives to see if I even dare to attempt it.

Although I'm positive I'll make the turtle neck. That is so cute.

Heahter, Maybe we need a CAL for the cover sweater. I'll have to wait until my issue arrives to see if I even dare to attempt it.

Although I'm positive I'll make the turtle neck. That is so cute.

I'll have to read the pattern over. I've never made a wearable before. Yikes! :)

yes I went and got the issue today love it lots of great patterns even an afghan my dad would love so many great things in there yikes I want to make them all. Lol

This is really my favorite crochet magazine. I just love their articles and how-to's aas well as the diversity of their patterns. The nordic sweater is gorgeous.

Now have a question for all who subscribe to this magazine my fiance wants to get a subscription for me so my question is If he does that does that mean I will get this issue that is out now or will I get the issue that will come out for Mar/Apr? Thanks for your response hopefully I didn't confuse anyone.

Now have a question for all who subscribe to this magazine my fiance wants to get a subscription for me so my question is If he does that does that mean I will get this issue that is out now or will I get the issue that will come out for Mar/Apr? Thanks for your response hopefully I didn't confuse anyone.

Usually they send out the magazine that is out at the time of your subscription. That is how it worked for me.:hook

I subscribed to Crochet Today in October-November. I got the Nov/December issue roughly a week or more before Christmas. Then, I saw that ski sweater and was restless waiting for it to arrive. It came a day or so before Christmas. I love the look and once I complete the current sweaters I have started might make that one, too.

Archived