2010 Stashbusting CAL - NOW CLOSED!!!

basjordan

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK. Ladies. It is a bit after 3pm central and I have a few minutes now. I am going to post scores. If you have not gotten your score posted now and need to later I will change later. Thanks. Diane.

scores for this week are as follows!!!

Good job everyone!!

dilyca2006 +10 Gold

yarn_geek +6 Silver

PAndrus +5 Bronze

pineknott +5 Bronze

draqonpuck +4

Braxxi +4

Ellie_13 +4

Lady_Rebel +3

DesertCrocheter +2

fc1123 +2

basjordan +2

quietheart 0

BigPinkPolkaDot 0

Marzee 0

PBLKNP 0

CLLinda -4 Wow.. Shoot the moon!!!

Shoot the Moon with a -4!? :think That just doesn't seem possible!

But congratulations to everyone else for busting some stash and those that stayed at 0.

I will be posting the scores early Sunday morning, so be sure to get them posted!

:manyheart

I know. I thought the same thing!!

But congratulations to everyone else for busting some stash and those that stayed at 0.

I will be posting the scores early Sunday morning, so be sure to get them posted!

I'm impressed! Maybe we are really making some improvements to our stash!

Sorry I didn't post this week - been busy around our house. I am working on two projects, but haven't come to the end of a skein And I still need to get out and get my yarn for Christmas projects, so still at WTD 0. I haven't used much of my stash at all!

I personally will probably be in the negative again this week, as I need to make another trip to the yarn shop for more yarn for my blanket...I miscalculated. At the rate I'm going, I won't have enough for the border.

:eek

I know I have some yarn on the way, so I'm trying to use up some extra stash to accommodate it.

I'm at a +1 so far this week.

Well, I may have spoken too soon...I got the 2 extra skeins, but I've managed to use up one, so I may not be too far in the negative. Hopefully, I can use up another before the end of the week!

My husband just left for 3 weeks on the west coast for work. I stopped on my way home from dropping him at the airport, and picked up 4 skeins of yarn to keep me company while he's gone. My WTD is -8. I'm not doing that well this year...

My husband just left for 3 weeks on the west coast for work. I stopped on my way home from dropping him at the airport, and picked up 4 skeins of yarn to keep me company while he's gone. My WTD is -8. I'm not doing that well this year...

But you're keeping yourself out of trouble! :devil

Went to Hobby Lobby to get some Super Bulky yarn to make golf club covers, but they had hardly anything. Was really looking forward to buying some yarn. I was good and didn't buy anything else. Now I have to make a trip up to JoAnns - that's always dangerous for me! Hope I don't have to get this online - I like looking at the colors "in person"

Used up one point of yarn, but then got two skeins in the mail from KnitPicks. So I'm at a -3 for the week.

Still Treading water:

2010 Stashbusting CAL: WTD: 0 / YTD: +4

The weather has cooled wonderfully, so who knows what I will get done when I go out of town this weekend. Also taking some use-it-or-lose-it time off next week, so I won't be here to post. If the weather continues nice, I'll probably be working in the garden instead of inside crocheting.

-Marzee

2010 Stashbusting CAL: WTD: 0/YTD: +4 (Shot the moon 06/06/10 with -28)

Yo Yo’s for Charity

Dishcloths of 2010 CAL

Archived