2010 Stashbusting CAL - NOW CLOSED!!!

basjordan

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm updating my score. My yarn order from Patternworks came in yesterday. So that's four more points to the negative.

WTD=-11 YTD=-7

I keep saying I'm not buying yarn, and then I do. And I've been knitting lately, so the yarn doesn't go as fast as when I'm crocheting. :manyheart

I didn't get anything done this week, had my son on Tuesday, and I've been too sleep deprived to do much of anything else!

WTD:0

:manyheart:hug Congrats on the new baby. I hope you and your son are both well. Lots of love going your way!

It's been a rough week here in our house, due to the death of a close cousin of my hubby. My MIL took it really hard, she's been sleeping a lot, but maybe thats for the best. I still came out ahead WTD+8

:hug:hug:hug for your family. Lots of love heading towards you, too. I'm sorry about your loss.

WTD: 2 YTD: 21

Had shoulder surgery on Friday morning. Not sure when I can begin crocheting again.

:hug:hug I hope you heal quickly and well. It must be hard for you not to be able to crochet!

Wahoo....back in the positives!! I have been good this week about working out of my stash. I made some dish scrubbies for my Mum with some green nylong plastic canvas yarn I had, and mixed it with some verigated green cotton I had. Then last night I made up some hats with some yarn I had in my stash. I didn't use up as much as I would have liked, but toddler sized hats don't take much. I did use a skein of fun fur--yeah another one down.

+5WTD +3 YTD

Whoo-hoo!!! YTD positive dance time!!!:cheer:clap:yay:woo:jumpyay:dance:dance:bounce:2spin:2rock:ducky:elle:tdance

WTD: -8

I have a few skeins that are so close to being done, but i just couldn't finish them.

I will not buy yarn next week. I will not buy yarn next week. I will not buy yarn next week. :rofl

Good luck! We'll be anxiously waiting to see if you make it a week without buying yarn!!!

It's been a rough week here in our house, due to the death of a close cousin of my hubby. My MIL took it really hard, she's been sleeping a lot, but maybe thats for the best. I still came out ahead WTD+8

I am so sorry. I will be praying for you and your family. :hug

WTD: 2 YTD: 21

Had shoulder surgery on Friday morning. Not sure when I can begin crocheting again.

:hug

I hope you heal quickly.

I have power still. But it is still snowing. :lol

My total this week is +4YTD:-65

I used up a skein of cotton on a floral washcloth and a back scrubber, a ball of yarn on a cozie, and a ball on ribbons. Crocheting is slow going around here now that I am back in college online. :lol Actually, everything is slow going. The house is a wreck. :lol

Lynn (Dragonpuck), I wondered how you could be going through so many skeins in a week!

I can't find my posting, but I have joined the Stashbusting. Right now, I'm busting cotton kitchen yarn into washcloths. For the Olympics, I'll be busting all my Homespun into an afghan. That will give me space again!

Stephanie

I will post the weekly totals at 8 pm this evening, if I am not at the emergency room. My 3 yr. old is sick. I realize that I forgot to put EST in my deadline, so I will wait for the west coast. LOL.

Basjordan, do not worry. The totals will be posted by midnight one way or another.

Drum Roll Please!!!

Gold LegalWoman17 with a +65:cheer:cheer:clap

Silver Braxxi with a +48:cheer:clap

MissScarlet with a +14:cheer

basjordan +11

dragonpuck +9

pineknott +9

jura2908 +8

lhapsaapsolady+8

MouseCLP +7

sdeepthinker +7

crocheting4mygirls +6

lmm777 +6

appylover +5

DesertCrocheter +5

candiwv +4

Ellie 13 +4

patterncollector +4

raelynn +4

marzee +2

NeedleArts +2

quietheart +2

walker 1021 +2

130 chris +1

BigPinkPolkaDot +1

gshall +1

mandii 0

crazee mb -1

fc1123 -2

Graceylue -6

yarn geek -8

anielle -8

CLLinda -11

dilyca2006 -20

aphelia -22

Our Shoot The Moon Winner is TNcrochet with -33I bet you got some beautiful yarn to :crocheting with.

If anyone ever needs someone to post scores again, I will do it. I actually enjoyed this.:lol

Basjordan, Graceylue and crazee mb need added to the first list.:hug

Drum Roll Please!!!

Gold LegalWoman17 with a +65:cheer:cheer:clap

Silver Braxxi with a +48:cheer:clap

MissScarlet with a +14:cheer

basjordan +11

dragonpuck +9

pineknott +9

jura2908 +8

lhapsaapsolady+8

MouseCLP +7

sdeepthinker +7

crocheting4mygirls +6

lmm777 +6

appylover +5

DesertCrocheter +5

candiwv +4

Ellie 13 +4

patterncollector +4

raelynn +4

marzee +2

NeedleArts +2

quietheart +2

walker 1021 +2

130 chris +1

BigPinkPolkaDot +1

gshall +1

mandii 0

crazee mb -1

fc1123 -2

Graceylue -6

yarn geek -8

anielle -8

CLLinda -11

dilyca2006 -20

aphelia -22

Our Shoot The Moon Winner is TNcrochet with -33I bet you got some beautiful yarn to :crocheting with.

If anyone ever needs someone to post scores again, I will do it. I actually enjoyed this.:lol

Basjordan, Graceylue and crazee mb need added to the first list.:hug

Good job on the list!!! :) I am so happy I didn't shoot the moon, thanks TNcrochet. ;)

Oh, and I think it was a lot of positive scores this week. :cheer:clap

Congrats to this week's medal winners!! Those are some impressive totals!!!

So I have been making small stuff from my stash...and so far, since just yesterday I have cranked out 8 points!!! I used up 3 skeins of Patons Angora/Bamboo making a new hat & mittens. They are heavenly!! And I used enough to roll 2 skeins down to ball making hats to sell at the Farmer's Market come spring. Yeah!!

Archived