favorite shawl

contrary.crocheter

This is a pattern that I came up with a few years ago...nothng fancy just a v stitch and a scallop edge. It is very quick to work up especially with a bulky yarn and one of my favorites to make. The colors aren't very vivid due to the cell phone pic, but I held together 2 strands of yarn...one was a rh in light raspberry and the other a variegated HL lambie pie(which is incredibly soft!) in pinks and brown...don't remember the name. It came out very warm and wooly. It is for a teen who was just diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis and I wanted to give her something warm and snuggly.

tifanysshawl.jpg?t=1256148005

tiffanysshawl2.jpg?t=1256148344

thank you everyone! I have 2 more to get done and I had forgotten just how quickly they work up! It seems I have rediscovered an old pattern that I loved. It came from mom abnd I sitting around one summer talking about crochet and I needed to make a quick shawl for someone in the hospital. I was there visiting and didn't have any patterns with me so we just talked about it and came up with a basice pattern wtih a little scallop on the edge. My favorite is to use light and lofty and a P hook and I can easily whip it out in an evening. If anyone would like to have it, just pm me. thanks!

Archived