Dishcloth Project Pic on post 60! *Received: Update on post 53*

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Holy moly! Surprise isn't the word! How about "jaw-hits-the-floor-and-tears-spring-to-eyes?":manyheart

I am so happy to have the results of your creative generosity! Each dishcloth is so cool - I've got flowers and stars and octagons - I've got silly and elegant and Christmas - wow! :c9

Thank you very, very much! You're right - a comfortghan would have been sweet, but much too hot for the climate here. :sun Most nights, we don't even go to sleep under a sheet.

:day

Heck, you've made my autumn! Thank you!

~ Joy

yeah!! I just got word that Joy received her box and am hoping for a picture to post soon. She was very surprised and loved them all. thanks again to everyone who helped out with this effort

Oh that's great news! Please let us know all the details and post a picture when you can.

Thank you so much for doing this for Joy too. :manyheart

Oh I see Joy just posted now while I was typing. :eek

Joy,

I'm so happy we could surprise you and give you all these dishcloths and other special things that were made just for you. Take care and enjoy! :hug

I believe she is the true creator of the word "Plarn" if you look it up back in about in 2007 here. She first coined the term here at Crochetville and I have always tried to give her the credit for creating Plarn! :yes

The husband and I joke that, one of these days, the Oxford English Dictionary is going to come knocking to put plarn in the OED. Happy day when they do! I have no idea if I am the first person to say plarn - it's perfectly reasonable to suppose the name could spring up in several places simultaneously - but I LOVE that you documented it and try to give me credit.

In dishcloth heaven ~ Joy

Holy moly! Surprise isn't the word! How about "jaw-hits-the-floor-and-tears-spring-to-eyes?":manyheart

I am so happy to have the results of your creative generosity! Each dishcloth is so cool - I've got flowers and stars and octagons - I've got silly and elegant and Christmas - wow! :c9

Thank you very, very much! You're right - a comfortghan would have been sweet, but much too hot for the climate here. :sun Most nights, we don't even go to sleep under a sheet.

~ Joy

:yay oh this is so cool! I am so happy you liked all that was sent! It sure was fun to do for you!!!

many blessings my dear!

:heart

:mug

~ Joy

It's so great you got them & liked what we all did! :yay

Archived