Dishcloth Project Pic on post 60! *Received: Update on post 53*

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah Nicolep! I look forward to receiving it! It is fun and exciting to see these beautiful dishcloths coming in! thank you to everyone for their kindness and generosity!!

I just received a package in the mail from RecycleCindy with 2 beautiful dishcloths and a scrubby to match! Thank you so much Cindy!! :hug I had just been to your website and printed out that star dishcloth pattern last night so I could make some for Christmas! I was pleasantly surprised that it was one of the dishcloths you included!! Makes me want to drop everything and make one right now! I love the way you combined the cotton yarn with the netting to make the scrubber! :manyheartThat is fantastic and I can't wait to try it too! dishcloth4.jpg?t=1252620894 They are both fantastic!!

Hi there! I haven't forgotten...I promise:) Life just seems to get in the way sometimes. I hope to get to the post office tomorrow after work. I have 2 dishcloths for you!

Jamie

that sounds great Jamie! I know exactly what you mean...time seems to be going by so quickly because of hectic schedules! thanks for helping out with this!

:cheerWow! I was away at a volleyball tournament this weekend and came home to a mailbox full of packages!!

Nicolep: sent this fantastic dishcloth and the picture doesn't show the colors of turquoise, yellow and green, it is really pretty and I love the pattern! dishcloth5.jpg?t=1252874014

HappyOldCro: a lovely round dishcloth in variegated colors of maube, peach, tan and white...I will keep an eye out for this cotton the next time I go to HL! dishcloth7.jpg?t=1252875680

Jenniferelyse74: sent 3 Christmas discloths in a variety of cheerful colors...very pretty!dishcloth6.jpg?t=1252875821

Cindy8s: sent a fabulous shell dishcloth in variegated gressn..love it! dishcloth9.jpg?t=1252876009

Thanks so much ladies:manyheart...I know Joy will really appreciate each and every one and put them to good use! It has been fun for me opening each one!

Keep an eye out Beth.... I am packaging up these cloths today to mail out tomorrow! I hope you friend likes them!!

post-18634-135897448636_thumb.jpg

Kitchen Britches & Multidirectional

:heart

:mug

Teakaycee: I just opened your dishcloths and they are fantastic!! It was sweet of you to also include some cotton yarn for JOy and I know she will appreciate it!! The britches are such a cute Idea and I love the poem that goes with them!!! some of my family will be getting some Christmas colored britches this year!! thank you! Your picture came out much better than mine so I just left it attached...hope that works!

[ATTACH]8705[/ATTACH]

Beth - How many discloths are you up to now?

Hi Nicole,

That is a good question...and I just took a quick count. From crochetville so far I have:

20 dishcloths

1 hotpad

3 skeins of cotton yarn

1 scrubbie

and some kool-aid...which I still think is brilliant! Since she is a teacher this will be a fun treat for the kids!!

Fantastic!!

I know of a few more on the way still. Then there are 4 friends locally who met Joy while she was here with me in February and they are making something to contribute. We will give her husband a heads up when we mail the box so he can be sure to get a couple of pictures for us! can't wait!

Teakaycee: I just opened your dishcloths and they are fantastic!! The britches are such a cute Idea and I love the poem that goes with them!!! some of my family will be getting some Christmas colored britches this year!! thank you! Your picture came out much better than mine so I just left it attached...hope that works!

[ATTACH]8705[/ATTACH]

:yay they made it! I'm so glad! I hope your friend likes them!!!

I love making the kitchen britches for gifts! they're fun and a neat way to display them as a gift! :hook

do you think your friend will like the color cotton I sent?

If not... I can send something different!

:heart

:mug

Beth,

I am so glad to know the dishcloths arrived safely! I hope your friend Joy enjoys the dishcloths. Thanks for letting me participate! I had a lot of fun making the cloths.:)

Jamie

fluteloopsjp: Your dishcloths arrived today and are beautiful colors! :cheerThank you so much!:cheer

dishclothjaime.jpg?t=1253228328

I'm also wondering if mine were received. I mailed them on the 15th.

I know they weren't very pretty - I knitted and used variegated yarn; color worked up in blobs! Still useful though I would think.

Archived