Project you can't put down

Do you ever have a project that you enjoy doing so much that you can't wait to get back to it? You consider trivial things, such as work, eating, and sleeping, a hinderance to said project... :rofl

For me, it's the Drops Crocheted Cardigan I just started. I'm using Berocco Sundae yarn (which I got at the LYS straight from the boxes that it had just arrived in), which is great to work with. So far, the pattern is so much fun to work with, that I'm just kicking myself for leaving it at home this morning -- I could have worked on it some more at lunch! :lol

Well it depends for me sometimes it's dishcloths other times it's scarves I think by the end of the year I could have made almost 2 dozen scarves

Do you ever have a project that you enjoy doing so much that you can't wait to get back to it? You consider trivial things, such as work, eating, and sleeping, a hinderance to said project... :rofl

For me, it's the Drops Crocheted Cardigan I just started. I'm using Berocco Sundae yarn (which I got at the LYS straight from the boxes that it had just arrived in), which is great to work with. So far, the pattern is so much fun to work with, that I'm just kicking myself for leaving it at home this morning -- I could have worked on it some more at lunch! :lol

Which cardigan pattern at Drops is it? Please point me in the right direction.

Your sweater sounds wonderful. I look forward to seeing the finished project.

I find that I get so involved with a project or type of project mostly because of either the yarn or the reason for the project. If the yarn is very soft I just love touching it. If it's a gift- well I just love giving!

No, unfortantly. Lately there's been projects I just can't pick up! I have no desire to crochet. Well...that's not quite true. I start something, but never finish it. It's just too hot to do anything!

Which cardigan pattern at Drops is it? Please point me in the right direction.

It's this one:

http://www.garnstudio.com/lang/en/visoppskrift.php?d_nr=97&d_id=3〈=en

They also featured it in Crochet World this month. I'm finding that the directions in Crochet World are a bit clearer.

OOH I LOVE it! I can't wait to see your pics when it's finished...and it won't be long will it as you can't put it down ;):lol

Is yours going to be as vibrant as the one in the pattern? It really caught my eye when flicking through the magazine :manyheart

I made a lace scarf that the second motif was begun by finishing the first motif... If you can picture that... anyway, it was a charted design and I could not put it down!

Is yours going to be as vibrant as the one in the pattern? It really caught my eye when flicking through the magazine :manyheart

I don't know about vibrant...I picked Berocco Sundae yarn in a blue-green color. I fell in love with it at my LYS (they let me pet the new yarn shipment they'd just gotten in that day--a wise move on their part :lol). It should be a nice colorway for a work cardigan.

Archived