LadiBug329

Crochet Today July/August

I have and it's the first one in my subscription. I love the layout and it has some really pretty projects in it. I got it a couple of weeks ago.

I got it a few weeks ago. It was the last one left of my subscription. Don't knink I can afford to renew it so I will just have to buy the ones I see I like.

I get the online digital one so I received it right away.

I know that Crochet! magazine is digital, but I don't see where Crochet Today is. If it's available digitally, please let me know where.

My copy came a few weeks ago too. I'm not going to renew this when the subscription runs out either. I'm finding that I have to cut the slack in a few places and this (sadly) became one of them. I've saved every magazine I've gotten from Crochet Today and Crochet World so I really shouldn't be too sad. There are tons of patterns I never got around to making so I will just have to flip through the older magazines when I'm in need of a pattern.

I know this issue is out of print but I need Crochet Today! July/August 2009 issue. Does anyone know where I might purchase it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the ville!

You could look for it on ebay. Also you could post in the in search of section here, sorry i cannot link to that right now.

if you go to the main forum page http://www.crochetville.com/community/  and scroll way down to Recycling Center, there is a heading for In Search Of, where you could post asking if anyone wants to sell their copy of it.  Also there is Destashing and you could look there to see if anyone has already listed it for sale or to give away.

here is the issue on Ravelry http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/sources/crochet-today-jul-aug-2009/patterns   You might look at the individual pattern listings as some may have been reprinted elsewhere too.  

• Like 1