Sunflower Lap-Ghan

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This will be my very first cal. I think my sister would love this for christmas.:yay

:welcome to the Ville and to your first CAL. You will love this pattenr. It is so easy and so quick. :ghug

Hi everyone, I finished weaving in all the ends, it was not as bad as I thought it would be but I think in the future I will weave in the ends as I make the squares. I will be working on some of my other WIP today so everyone have a great crocheting day. :crocheting:hug

Hi everyone, I finished weaving in all the ends, it was not as bad as I thought it would be but I think in the future I will weave in the ends as I make the squares. I will be working on some of my other WIP today so everyone have a great crocheting day. :crocheting:hug

I always tell myself I'm going to weave in the ends as I go. The problem is I never do. Anyway I have a little bit of the border left to do and then I have toweave in ends also.

:c9 Morning everyone, today I might crochet together one line of the sunflower squares to see what it look like. I think according to the instructions it say to single crochet in the back loops. I never did this before so wish me sucesss. :lol How is everyone doing????? I'll will check back later.

:c9 Morning everyone, today I might crochet together one line of the sunflower squares to see what it look like. I think according to the instructions it say to single crochet in the back loops. I never did this before so wish me sucesss. :lol How is everyone doing????? I'll will check back later.

You can join anyway your most comfortable with. I have three or four different ways I join, that's only one of them.

:waving

Cheeria, how is the joining going? I am :cheer for you!

How is everyone else doing?

I have had to put mine down:blush... other WIP's with deadlines, and life not affording me enough :crochet time :sigh

I am thinking of you all, and will be back!

I made my first square in the coral and white. I'll post the pic when I get a couple more things that need pics so I am not importing only one at a time.

It is so pretty. :dreaming

I love how this pattern plays out.

Hi everyone, I haven't worked on my ghan since the last time I posted, I'm trying to work on some WIP that I have going for the holidays at the same time that I am making this ghan. It is my plan to start back on making squares this cvoming week. I haven't yet joined the squares together for I need to make a few more of the orange flowers squares first, this way I can work on joining two rows together. How is everyone doing.

• 2 weeks later...
I almost have my first one done, thinking of making another one in different colors! Check out the picture on my blog!

Sunflower Blanket

Wow Love the colors. I'm glad to see this CAL moving back up. I have put my ghan on the back burner for a couple of weeks for I needed to work on some shawls that I am crocheting as christmasw gifts and I am knitting another gift which is a hat for my grandbaby. I"m new at knitting so that is really slow going. All items are at the half way mark so I will be back working on my ghan again.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived