Kitty Toys

Mom w/a Motif

I made these up a while back (in March). I wanted to wait to post them on here, cuz I was sending them in an RAOK. :D The fish pattern is in the book 'Mad About Scraps'. The two mice are technically knitted, they are from WendyKnits: Catnip Mice. (If anyone knows how to knit/wants to knit one). I thought there was a crocheted mouse pattern on there somewhere, too; but I can't seem to find it. :think

I am making another fish for my sister's cat Oliver. (Phone pic) When I was in Michigan recently; I stayed with them, and they commented that they need to get some toys for him. (He kept playing with my yarn. :P) I made him a worm on a string while I was there, but this will have catnip in it. :devil I am making the fish cuz they have a pond with Koi (sp?) in it, and love fish. (I forgot to mention, all these had catnip in them, too.) I used to make the catnip mice for everyone I knew who had a cat. :knit

Thanks for looking. :)

Tina

post-20-13589741727_thumb.jpg

I have a cat named Oliver! :cat I also have a cat named Pipsy, one named Jackson and another named Cooper. :lol My Oliver doesn't look anything like your sister's Oliver.

Anywho, went on a little there, those toys are great! I love making kitty toys. Fantastic job!

Nicole do you have a picture of your cats (esp. Oliver)? I like making cat toys, too. And I don't even have cats anymore. :P I tried to see if my puppy would like catnip. He smelled it, looked as if it smelled disgusting, then ate it anyway. It was so funny. :lol (Guess you had to be there...)

Tina

Hi ladies:

I was the recipient of the kitty toys and i must say that the fish is the cutest thing i've ever seen....

its adorable......

Will make a furbaby very happy on my next trip to drop toys and blankies to the animal clinic/hospital...

Thank you soooooo much Tina for such great lovely surprise

• 2 weeks later...

Last night I had a (strange) dream that we got a new cat (I got it from my sister, cuz she couldn't take care of it anymore?). It was going to be the 12 yr olds' cat. It was mint green, and super fluffy. :lol (I don't know where the mint green came from?) I woke up the next morning and said '(Gasp!) Where has the cat been going to the bathroom at?! I have to get it a litter box. And cat food, too. And bowls....' :think I don't know where that dream came from. My husband would never let me get another cat again, anyway. Just thought I'd share. Maybe someone would get a smile at least from my strange dream. :P

Tina

Nicole do you have a picture of your cats (esp. Oliver)? I like making cat toys, too. And I don't even have cats anymore. :P I tried to see if my puppy would like catnip. He smelled it, looked as if it smelled disgusting, then ate it anyway. It was so funny. :lol (Guess you had to be there...)

Tina

I'm so sorry! I just now saw this post. :( I think you've been to my blog. There are pictures of my babies there!

That is very funny about your puppy. Dogs really do like eating a lot of stuff!

That dream is hilarious and sounds like something I would dream about.

Archived