How to fix AA's pattern of the day?

http://www.anniesattic.com/free_pattern_day/index.html

This applies only to the "Queen of Hearts" pattern available from Annie's for Tuesday June 16th.

I love the idea of this ghan but my problem is the large gaping holes that surround the heart motifs. I am soooooo not a fan of gaping holes in a ghan :faint

...just curious about what others would do to adapt that part for those of us who are hole-aphobic :rofl

It looks like all the heart motifs are done separate and then sewen on. So you could probably do any background you wanted...

I was thinking that... either a V-st or a mesh stitch would do. Might be good to go that way. Since the hearts are separate, it would be pretty with white hearts on rose or rose on white. :think :dreaming

I totally agree with you Darski, I'm not a fan of the gaping holes either. I was wondering if anybody else felt the same way. Thanx darski for posting this.

Carol:hook

http://www.anniesattic.com/free_pattern_day/index.html

This applies only to the "Queen of Hearts" pattern available from Annie's for Tuesday June 16th.

I love the idea of this ghan but my problem is the large gaping holes that surround the heart motifs. I am soooooo not a fan of gaping holes in a ghan :faint

...just curious about what others would do to adapt that part for those of us who are hole-aphobic :rofl

I looked at it and thought the same thing. Too many holes for fingers and toes to get caught in. It is pretty and could be used as a throw on something.

I didn't bother to download it because it said something about a placement diagram that you had to download but then when I downloaded the PDF, there was no diagram. I thought the pattern might not be complete. Looks like it would make some pretty curtains done up in thread.

Archived