Crochetville is BAD, BAD, BAD!!

Since joining Crochetville I have learned to do things other than just squares & rectangles. I have ventured beyond anything I ever thot I could do. I keep seeing your new lovely projects & thinking "I want to try that". I now have more WIPs & WIM than I've ever had, or imagined I could. :cheer

Crochetville is BAD! NOT!

Thank you for taking your precious time to answer my questions, & offer words of encouragment. :day

I know what you mean... since joining, I've done things that I never would have DREAMED of trying. It's all because of the lovely people here. I've actually done the Cathedral Window Afghan because of all the help from people here.

However, I'm still terrified of FPDC!

My name is Arlinka and I am addicted to Crochetville. :D

I too have grown as a crocheter and done projects I never thought I could do!!!! And "met" (on line) so many lovely people!!!!!!!!

After seeing everyone's works I am amazed there are so many beautiful things to crochet. I can't wait to get on the site every day to see what is going on.

Thank you Crochetville and everyone on the site !!!!!! :ghug

Yup. We're just a bunch of enablers. And just think. No 12 step program required! Just put down the hook and walk away from the yarn..................yeah. RIGHT! My name is Lona and I'm a crochet addict.

If my dh complains that I've bought more yarn, another hook and yet another pattern...I'll tell him to come talk to my C'Ville friends. Good luck with that dh. :D

My name is Sue and I'm a C'Ville addict. :crocheting

:turtle:vheart

I only thought I was a crochet addict before discovering C'Ville, now I know I'm an addict and a C'Ville addict on top of it. I've tried so many things and been inspired in so many ways since joining. I love this place.

Yes C'ville has been a BAD influence on us all. I have been here for a few years now so I guess you could say I am addicted. God forbid the Villle were to ever go away. I think we would all die from withdrawl symptoms.

Yes C'ville has been a BAD influence on us all. I have been here for a few years now so I guess you could say I am addicted. God forbid the Villle were to ever go away. I think we would all die from withdrawl symptoms.

Absolutely! We love this place. It encourages us to try new things, keep going when we mess up and we can meet new friends. The 'Ville is wonderful!

:manyheart

Yep I agree with that but I find the most comfort here and you all are great people and are very special to me

Archived