My missing hook found

Ok I know this is silly but I thought I would share with you all anyways I was looking for my h hook because I had a hook in a grocery bag with my yarn and I put it on the couch and the hook must have fell out.

Well I lifted up the cushion and pulled not one hook out but 2 crochet hooks one was the J hook that my fiance's mom gave me and the other was the lost I hook and I said I found you I missed you so I took the hook into the bathroom by my fiance and told him I found the I hook and told him that I was looking for my H hook and he said you found it when you were least expecting it and I said yes that always happens to me. Ok sorry for sorry a long sentence but I thought I would share that I found my missing hook and the excitement that I felt :cheer:clap:cheer :clap:yay

Glad to hear you not only found your hook, but a bonus hook as well! I HATE it when I lose a hook and I fuss openly about it until I find it.

I briefly lost the zippered makeup case with ALL of my hooks in it. I keep one of each size in one of those master sets from Boye, so that way I have one of each steel hook and one of each aluminum hook up to size K. Everything else is in the zippered makeup case. I could not find it ANYWHERE! I went crazy! DH and I tore the apartment apart and FINALLY, a few hours later, I found it sitting on the bar in our kitchen under a rumpled T-shirt that DH had dropped there! I seriously thought my life as I knew it was over! It's HORRIBLE to lose hooks! And now that I have been gifted with a Jimbo hook, I live in fear of losing that. I'm thinking about putting a Lojack thingy on that one! :lol

One of THE funniest threads EVER in C'ville was about a lost hook. Having trouble dredging it up, but it had all kinds of stories about where lost hooks were found. Anybody remember that one?

Archived