Comfortghan for MIL

:hookALL SQUARES RECEIVED AS OF 6/1/09! Time to start putting the ghan together. Pictures of All the squares on Page 7 post 66.

:gotmailJUST WAITING ON A FEW MORE SQUARES AND I WILL BE ABLE TO START PUTTING THE GHAN TOGETHER!!!!:mail

I just want to thank everyone again for their support and generousity, I will be posting a pic once the ghan is done. :ghug

My MIL is going through a really rough patch in her life right now. She is a single woman for the first time in 27 years and it is a really messy situation (Sorry I can't share more than that). I would love to be able to show her that there are people out there who do genuinely care about other people.

I would love to collect enough 12 inch squares (or 6inch squares, any combination of the two) to put together a ghan big enough for her to cuddle up in. She loves earth tone colors: browns, greens, ect. Any pattern will be more than welcome. I just don't have the time to crochet enough squares myself. Please PM me for my address.

Thank you so much for any help you may be able to give.

Sincerely,

Shannon

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be happy to help out with the 6 inch squares I am not a fan of 12 inch (sorry)...Just PM me your addy ...I am not to far from you from what I can see

I would be happy to help out with the 6 inch squares I am not a fan of 12 inch (sorry)...Just PM me your addy ...I am not to far from you from what I can see

6inch sqaures are great! sent you a PM.

Thank you for your help!

Archived