Comfortghan for MIL

You'll have my two as soon as I can get to the post office...I washed them with a felting project and managed to cover them in pink fuzz! I hope it all came out. The brown one looked like some sort of animal had turned inside out.

That would definately be an unique square!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will begin to put all the squares together soon.....I think it is going to be beautiful

I just wanted to make sure you understand that I'm not being pushy. Take your time. I was expressing excitement and that's all. :hug

Shannon, from experience: when you have all the squares you need update your first post with that note so people scanning the threads can see it right off...also indicate that a photo will be coming. Saves you some posting;)

Oh no not at all!!! I am waiting on a few more squares and then I will start putting things together. Thank you so much for your help. Thank you everyone for being so kind and generous.

:hug

:ghug

Shannon, from experience: when you have all the squares you need update your first post with that note so people scanning the threads can see it right off...also indicate that a photo will be coming. Saves you some posting;)

Thanks will do!!!

Hi Shannon-I got 2- 6 inch squares sent off to you today. I sent them priority so you should receive them in 2-3 days. Please let me know when you receive them. Thanks! and I can't wait to see it when it's all finished!!

Jamie

Hi Shannon-I got 2- 6 inch squares sent off to you today. I sent them priority so you should receive them in 2-3 days. Please let me know when you receive them. Thanks! and I can't wait to see it when it's all finished!!

Jamie

I will thanks!

Jamie

I recieved your squares today!!!!!

Thanks so much. :clap

Hello Everyone,

Just a quick update. I will try and get the ghan put together this week. I will be out of town next week without computer access so I won't be able to post. I plan on completing the border the week I get back from vacation. Once again, Thank you so much for your help. :hug

PICTURES OF ALL THE SQUARES LAID OUT.

The ones without tags are the ones I have made. With your help I have enough squares to mak a ghan big enough to cover my dinning room table before I have even put the border on it! Thank you so much.

Pic 1

Pic 2

• 3 weeks later...
Just a quick update! I am putting all the squares together and would like to have it complete before July 2nd when my MIL will be visiting.

Thank you again to everyone who sent squares!

:hug

:cheer Can't wait to see pics! Thanks for the update.

• 2 weeks later...

Just an Update, I have gotten all the groups of 4 together, making bigger squares, and now I am joining them together. All I have left to do is a border and it will be ready. MIL will be here tomorrow, so I am hoping to have it done....its gonna be a late night crocheting for me tonight, but it will definately be worth it.

Hugs~

Just an Update, I have gotten all the groups of 4 together, making bigger squares, and now I am joining them together. All I have left to do is a border and it will be ready. MIL will be here tomorrow, so I am hoping to have it done....its gonna be a late night crocheting for me tonight, but it will definately be worth it.

Hugs~

That's great!:cheer

Archived