Some good clean fun?!

Shannon- Did your sister get off to school ok? Did you finish her granny stripe?

I finished mine- just need to add the border!

Sounds like a good gift, Colleen!

And I spent many a stay up over when my DD's were younger. Once, middle DD had 12 girls sleep over plus my 3 made 15 13 year olds They fell asleep around 5 and were up at 8. I don't know I did it!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you take dd with you? I've been to a couple in Daytona and CA, and they are so loud!!!!

No, she's developed a sensitivity to loud noises. She's still too young anyway. And it's very loud there, 'cause it's a small track. No place for a migraine, let me tell ya!

So I had an interesting thing happen today. Our neighbours are away and their 18 yo son stayed home (because he couldn't be away from his friends). We've heard a bit from his parents over the past few months that he's going through a patch (no job, failing school, problems at home, etc.). Anyway, he's been alone in the house since Sunday. Friends there all the time (they are never there when the parents are home). He knocked on our door this afternoon and asked me for money for food. :eek

Shannon- Did your sister get off to school ok? Did you finish her granny stripe?

I finished mine- just need to add the border!

Sounds like a good gift, Colleen!

And I spent many a stay up over when my DD's were younger. Once, middle DD had 12 girls sleep over plus my 3 made 15 13 year olds They fell asleep around 5 and were up at 8. I don't know I did it!

Ages and stages, right, Joanne?

Yep! Went to that one last year too. And Kyle Busch won then too!:angry

LeaAnne, you are so going to get it at our Bestie Retreat!!

Colleen, if they don't still do them, I'm bringing them back at the Besties Retreat!!:lol:lol

?????

That is insane, Joanne! :eek

Quick story...Lady Gaga (who my kids love) has a song called Paper Gangsta, the chorus is "don't want no paper gangsta..." Well, Mia keeps singing, "I want to be with gangstas..." :rofl:rofl Dh wasn't too happy when he heard what she was singing.

So I had an interesting thing happen today. Our neighbours are away and their 18 yo son stayed home (because he couldn't be away from his friends). We've heard a bit from his parents over the past few months that he's going through a patch (no job, failing school, problems at home, etc.). Anyway, he's been alone in the house since Sunday. Friends there all the time (they are never there when the parents are home). He knocked on our door this afternoon and asked me for money for food. :eek

OMG did you give him money or food?

wow! did he look alright? This sounds a little fishy:think

Oh my gosh, Colleen!!!

So the 18 year old is going through a patch- no job, failing school, problems at home and they leave him home alone???? What are they thinking??????:eek

That is insane, Joanne! :eek

Quick story...Lady Gaga (who my kids love) has a song called Paper Gangsta, the chorus is "don't want no paper gangsta..." Well, Mia keeps singing, "I want to be with gangstas..." :rofl :rofl Dh wasn't too happy when he heard what she was singing.

:rofl:rofl

So the 18 year old is going through a patch- no job, failing school, problems at home and they leave him home alone???? What are they thinking??????:eek

right? this is what I was thinking...

Well, he told me he would get his parents to pay me back when they get home. He's not very bright apparently, because we know he's going to get in so much trouble. I gave him money and then wondered if I did the right thing. If it happens again he will be offered a meal (with us) and the opportunity to earn the money by mowing our lawn.

Joanne - I did have a bit of difficulty with the square, but got it although I think mine's too loose.....this first one may have just been a practice square :lol

I'll bring mine saturday ;)

you guys are meeting? COOOOOOOL!!!!!! :tup

Archived