Sandie's Suggestion for continuous joins

I learned about this from Sandie's newsletter and had to check it out right away.

it wasn't what I was expecting but it is intriguing. Please note that it is only the 1st of 4 vids on that topic.

http://craftycorral.blogspot.com/2009/04/continuous-join.html

I am going to check out Beth Ham's channel at You Tube as well. I love how these women share so generously with those of us who are technopeasants.

I have just subscribed to Beth's vids at You Tube - her list is here

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Bethintx1&view=videos

:ty to all those who help us do what we love.

Wow! That was confusing. Maybe I'm just not very bright when it comes to crochet. I am just now learning how to sl st the squares together and I have been crocheting since I was little. Only made one granny ghan and it was a catastrophe. That was about 15 years ago. But, this is confusing to me.

Thanks for sharing that video. Sometimes the vids help more then the read instructions. When I learned flat braid I used the vid and stopped it so I could do it along. Helped tons.

Continuous join is not as hard as it looks and gets rid of all the horrible end weaving! Give it a try its one of those have to do things for it to click.

Thanks again

Wow that's cool! I would much rather crochet than weave or wip stitch! :yes

Amen sister! Amen!

:wlol

I am def going to use it with my charity squares this month. Could be a challenge to keep them all straight but well worth it.

I like the concept. I'll try it soon. Thanks for letting us know about this way of joining.

Oh wow! That's awesome! I love making single giant granny afghans but haven't yet made one of little squares because I don't care for sewing things together. When I finally get around to making one I'll definitely be using this method.

Great videos, Beth! :D

Archived