Round Ripple

So, AggieMay graciously sent me her pattern for the round ripple. I had been wanting to try one forever but was so scared it would be too hard. I know everyone says it is easy but you know people doubt their own skills. But I have to say, this is sooooooo easy. I love doing it. I am still working on it but will post when it is done. it is pretty mindless too as you don't really have to count, just make sure you are getting your extra stitches in and that you skip at the right places. I LOVE IT!!! Someone should have tld me it was easy...lol!:blush:crocheting

I felt the same way, Shana! I'd always see these beautiful RR creations and it looks so complicated to make...but Aggie May shared her pattern with me a couple of weeks ago and I can't stop working on RR's! It's addicting!

I am now addicted, myself. Her pattern is awesome. I prefer the 'mindless' patterns too because most times, the TV is on or my husband is yapping at me. If I'm doing something that requires concentration, I'll make a mess of it. If you skip a stitch or two here and there with this pattern, its easy to fix and it isn't noticeable. THAT'S what I love about it! LOL

Yes I agree that if I had known it was this easy I would have started one a long time ago too... I have started a baby one in light purple and white and it goes so fast... I have been working on it in between other stuff; mostly at night when watching tv since its too dark to crochet with thread.

I love making rr's to. I am really addicted to them.

I felt the same way, Shana! I'd always see these beautiful RR creations and it looks so complicated to make...but Aggie May shared her pattern with me a couple of weeks ago and I can't stop working on RR's! It's addicting!

Yes they are very addicting!! I did my first one about 2 1/2 years ago (using the sew on fire pattern) and ended up with 13 points instead of 12.:blush That mistake was the first, but certainly not the last, I have number 20 or 21 on my hook and in my lap right now. It is great because there is so much variation possible even though you use the same pattern.

Are you serious, they are GREAT!! Aggie May is so generous to let us use her pattern, welcome to another addict!!! You KNOW they are GREAT to use srap yarns up too, just when one color ends, start up a new one...kids love them that way all colorful and stuff.

Welcome aboard!

JoAnn RR ADDICT

Archived