Crochet Cat Hook

Gosh, that's a great hook! May I ask where you got it. Sure would make a great birthday day present for my daughter.

I bought it online at Craft Designs 4 You.

www.craftdesigns4you.com

:ccompute

Linda

P.S. Make sure you click on the Darling Kitty Designer Crochet Hooks, then scroll down to the make your own Kitty or snowman, that's where you order what you want.

my friend also got me one for Christmas that has a yellow ribbon on it that says support out troops on it I about fell over when she gave that to me. Its one of my favs.

That's a good friend. They also have snowmen, breast cancer ribbons, and you can special order hooks by sending in a photograph.

Linda

Beautiful hook - hope you have great pleasure using it. I got 2 hooks from them a few years ago one with angels and my name and the other with sunflowers and my name and the words 'sewing seeds of kindness' - they are gorgeous!

• 1 month later...

Yes yes yes... Cherie responded to my eamil already and emailed me a photo of the cow painted on wood hook she has done and so there i go again and to buy one and get one free well Wow is all i can say I am placing my order for sure...

I will post photo when I receive my hooks

Yes yes yes... Cherie responded to my eamil already and emailed me a photo of the cow painted on wood hook she has done and so there i go again and to buy one and get one free well Wow is all i can say I am placing my order for sure...

I will post photo when I receive my hooks

Very Cool!!!!! Can't wait to see your new hook.:hook

I couldnt pass up the buy one get one free ... so yes i will be getting 2 cow hooks one white with black spots and the other will be cream with rust color spots and one will say Trust in the Lord and the other will say.... Crochet moooves me...

how cute is that.....

Custum ordered all all... I'm so excited.....

Archived