Breast Cancer Comfortghan FINISHED PICS POST 122

shana0923

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do actually, I have 16 and a few coming in the mail but I need 24 total and I am making some too so if you wanna make one or some that would be fine with me. I am doing borders right now while I wait for all of them to come in.

smith- I pm'd you

I have almost all the borders done on the squares I have already received and have a few more coming in. I have been taking pics as I put the border on and will get them posted I promise. It is hard to find time when Blaze the speed demon on the go all day so I can only work on things at night after he goes to sleep. I want to thank everyone again because these are some beautiful squares and I appreciate all the thought that went into them.

I have 2 more borders to do on the squares I already have and have been contacted by a few ladies who have some on their way to me so when I get them I will put the borders on them if they need them and then I will figure out where I am going to place the squares and then get it together. there are some gorgeous squares!!

Hi ladies I got one square in the mail today in a white package but it had no name or return addy on it. it was an awareness ribbon square. Could whoever send it please pm me with a return addy and your cville name for the thank you please.

I took pics of all of them to post on here but crazy me didn't have the memory card in the camera and I lost the cord to it so I have to retake the pics so I can post them on here. Sorry!! But I will get it done!

Smith- Thank you for the beautiful square! I love the hearts in it. I would like your cville name and you addy if you could pm it to me so I can thank you please!

I'm glad you like it!! Jobug turned me onto the pattern and I just love it!! btw, my cville name is 'smith' I'll pm you my addy.

OK ladies, here are the pics of all the squares I have so far. i think there are a couple on their way still.

kellied

th_BertiesComfortghan001.jpg

smith

th_BertiesComfortghan002.jpg

stacy

th_BertiesComfortghan003.jpg

mainelycrafty

th_BertiesComfortghan004.jpg

carol (the lady who taught me to crochet)

th_BertiesComfortghan005.jpg

grandmum6

th_BertiesComfortghan006.jpg

emeraldjayne62

th_BertiesComfortghan007.jpg

jammerholly

th_BertiesComfortghan008.jpg

jessicagil

th_BertiesComfortghan009.jpg

jobug

th_BertiesComfortghan010.jpg

snapdragon928

th_BertiesComfortghan011.jpg

ctawq

th_BertiesComfortghan012.jpg

charlene

th_BertiesComfortghan013.jpg

granny2kraftz

th_BertiesComfortghan014.jpg

me and i have a couple more working right now.

th_BertiesComfortghan015.jpg

I have like 14 of them together right now and it is looking so pretty! I am so OCD about the placement of the squares and the color combos and getting it to look right. My dh thinks I am funny because I keep moving them around to see where they look best.

I also changed it to 25 squares so it will be 5x5 because i wanted to have a center square using the one CTAWQ sent. So I started there and am going from the center out. Weird I know but it is working for me...lol!

Archived