Breast Cancer Comfortghan FINISHED PICS POST 122

shana0923

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carrie I love that square. Holly I will have to look for that pattern book, that is a cool book. I think I heard of it before but never seen the book.

Shana, Your square is done, I took a cue from another posters idea's and made a filet square with a ribbon, the crochetcabana one she shared. I did it in the Caron simply soft and bordered it with white caron simply soft. Just had enough of the pink! It was fun and quick so thank you for the oportunity.

I would like to help. A question though.. How is everyone mailing them? An envelope...?

PM me the addy. ;)

My grandmother had B.C. and so this really hits home.

I too am asking for help on an afghan for my mother. She has been in the hospital due to kidney troubles. I hope everyone starts doing better!

If you can use one more, please PM me, being a Breast Cancer Survivor, I will gladly make one, sorry I can't commit to more, but with my own health issues right now I can only promise one, but I want to make one. thanks

JoAnn

Kellie- That is no problem. if I get too many then I will make another comfortghan for a lady at my church who is fighting breast cancer right now. i am making chemo caps for her right now too so I know she would appreciate one if there was one given to her.

All of you are so special and sweet to do this. It feels good to know there are such caring people in this world still. Thank you all so much!

Archived