My Dishcloth & Hotpads!

yogachic

Two hotpads. I love these hotpads. :manyheartThe smaller one is the size the pattern calls for, the bigger hotpad is when i made it a bit bigger. I showed my mother them, and she says I can make her some, but she wants them made bigger yet. :lol

Here's the link of the free pattern I used.

http://www.mielkesfarm.com/diagonal_hotpad.htm

Secondly, is the Dish Cloth I made using a free pattern. I don't think the photo does this dish cloth justice. I think it is just beautiful! I think I found this pattern on Ravelry.

24o35lc.jpg

:hook:crocheting:clap:cheer:c9:yay

Very nice! Now you'll be making them for your whole family! :lol

Those hotpads are my favorite, too!

I made some out of the Sugar-n-Cream twists in off-white and green, using a stitch pattern that was a dc, sc, dc, sc, etc - and then the next row put the dc on top of the sc and the sc on top of the dc - just alternating like that. I made mine a little larger, too. The pattern seems small, doesn't it?

They turned out so well! I just love them, and it makes me feel good to use them! When I got my new dishtowels and hotpads in the kitchen drawer, I called the kids in to see how pretty they looked in the drawer! :lol They just rolled their eyes at me and walked away. Yes, mom is nuts. :rofl

Very nice! Now you'll be making them for your whole family! :lol

Those hotpads are my favorite, too!

I made some out of the Sugar-n-Cream twists in off-white and green, using a stitch pattern that was a dc, sc, dc, sc, etc - and then the next row put the dc on top of the sc and the sc on top of the dc - just alternating like that. I made mine a little larger, too. The pattern seems small, doesn't it?

They turned out so well! I just love them, and it makes me feel good to use them! When I got my new dishtowels and hotpads in the kitchen drawer, I called the kids in to see how pretty they looked in the drawer! :lol They just rolled their eyes at me and walked away. Yes, mom is nuts. :rofl

Ooh that sounds, very pretty! :cheerI wish I had a drawer to put mine in. My dishtowels hang in a bag on a kitchen chair, because I need new kitchen cabinets, my only drawer is for my silverware and utensils, plus I have a small kitchen with not many cabinets, the other drawer broke out. Nice huh. :(

For the larger hotpad, how many did you chain? I really want to make these.

For the larger pad I chained 32. If I make more for my mother I will chain about 38. :)

For the larger hotpad, how many did you chain? I really want to make these.

Angel, the length of your starting chain is going to be the approximate diagonal size of your square. HTH :hook

Archived