Crochet today! march/april 2009

tcandlgmom

I got my copy of Crochet Today March/April 2009 in the mail TODAY :cheer I am definitely going to try my hooks at the Sunny Shoulder Bag by Regina Rioux Gonzalez. I have always loved the RHSS yarn Sunset Print, and all of those colors are in this bag! There are so many lovely projects, but only one me :sigh

I finally got my first issue, the March/April, and I really like the Lacy Cropped Cardi, Althought I wish it was longer and full sleeved! I don't think I'm up to par yet to make a cardigan.

I finally got my first issue, the March/April, and I really like the Lacy Cropped Cardi, Althought I wish it was longer and full sleeved! I don't think I'm up to par yet to make a cardigan.

I haven't seen the pattern, but usually you can just add rows and/or stitches to make the sweater and the sleeves longer.

I got mine too.

That cardi is done in one piece and for "experienced" crocheters. Or "advanced". Can't remember their exact wording. I was reading the pattern and trying to figure it out. I don't think I could make it. Maybe if I did an easier one first... I would probably just wear a baggy and long shirt under ;)

I really like this issue. Most of the items look like things I would make.

Debbi

I looked at their website the other day and I can't wait to go and get it off of the newstand told my fiance wow I can make that well at least some of them and they are just so adorable

I subscribed after Christmas and was told I would receive the Jan/Feb issue, then I got an e-mail saying they were having problems with that issue and the first one I get will be the Mar/Apr. I don't mind tho cos the patterns in the MAr/Apr one look great! Can't wait to get it!

I just stopped at Barnes & Noble today and it was there. That is where I usually get it and lately it has been there several days before the original dates, which were around the 11the of the month. I noticed this when I bought the last couple of issues.

I will check it out more in detail later tonight, looks like a lot of nice items.

LI Roe

I just stopped at Barnes & Noble today and it was there. That is where I usually get it and lately it has been there several days before the original dates, which were around the 11the of the month. I noticed this when I bought the last couple of issues.

I will check it out more in detail later tonight, looks like a lot of nice items.

LI Roe

Great minds think a like I just went to Barnes and Noble today to pick up the latest issue though the last time I went they didn't have it when it came out so funny thing I had to go to Krogers and they now carry Crochet Today and Crochet World. This time I went to Barnes and Noble to look at Stitch N bitch book because it has a nice stripe pattern though the first thing I did was look at the magazine shelf and low and behold there it was and my fiance bought it for me so he said not to look at it in the store to wait until he bought it. And wow is there ever such cute things in it

Archived