Please help me and lilpug with a comfort ghan for our mom

niqita

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so sorry Brenda, I have my ten here to mail, I DO go to the dyalisis monday and WILL gt them in the mail, jeez, I am so sorry I am so late...forgive me please!

Hugs JoAnn

I have a couple more to get in the mail on monday :) my dh is home from work with eye problem so things are out of order in my house. :lol like what day is it.:lol

No Problem thanks so much for the extra help! :clap:hug:hug:hug

I am so sorry Brenda, I have my ten here to mail, I DO go to the dyalisis monday and WILL gt them in the mail, jeez, I am so sorry I am so late...forgive me please!

Hugs JoAnn

Of course I forgive you JoAnn I know that you are going through alot of your own problems now. Please take care of yourself. :hug:hug:hug:hug

Sent 4 out in the mail this morning. They are BRIGHT! :lol

:hug to you and your family. I hope you have enough soon to make the afghan.

Thanks so much I love those bright colors! I got them today in the mail.:yay:hug:hug:hug

Finally, got my 6 in the mail today! :cheer

Thanks I'll let you know soon as I get them! Thanks again so much Iam going to start laying them out to see where I go from there. :hug:hug:hug

Hugs JoAnn

JoAnn I got your beautiful squares today Iam going to start laying them out soon to see how Iam going to arrange them!:think. Please take care of your self.:hug:hug:hug:hug

I would like to personally thank each and everyone of you who have helped me out with all the beautiful squares! I got all mixed up here the other day when the maillady dropped off a bunch of them and I had to go to work an might not have thanked each of you. The squares are all beautiful and I think that some of you have sent some out yet and I have not yet received them so Iam going to wait a few days then Iam going to start putting them all together then have my son post a pic since Iam not good at doing that yet. So Please if you did not get a pm from me thanking you please please know who much I appreciate all of your thoughtfulness and I never really thought I'd get such a huge response thank you all and I love you all.

I have a couple more to get in the mail on monday :) my dh is home from work with eye problem so things are out of order in my house. :lol like what day is it.:lol

Thanks so much for the squares it is really appreciated I got them in the mail today! :):hug:hug:hug

yes I would love to send squares to you, just tell me were to send them because Ive been working on a afghan of hope a time to remember for cancer people so I will get them out as soon as I can,Its something she will love and it will help her stay warm god bless you and your family

Thank you so much for the beautiful squares they are deeply appreciated:hug:hug:hug

Hi Brenda,

Just wanted to let you know that 2 squares are in the mail today for you.

Andrea :hug

Thanks so much I'll let you know when I get them. :hug:hug:hug:hug

Hi Brenda,

Just wanted to let you know that 2 squares are in the mail today for you.

Andrea :hug

I got your beautiful squares yesterday in the mail. Thanks so much they are truly appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

No more squares please! I'd like to thank everyone who helped me out Iam now going to figure away to arrange and put it all together and will post pics when completed. THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE LOVE YOU ALL! :hug :HUG :hug :HUG

No more squares please! I'd like to thank everyone who helped me out Iam now going to figure away to arrange and put it all together and will post pics when completed. THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE LOVE YOU ALL! :hug :HUG :hug :HUG

:cheer:cheer

Archived