Please help me and lilpug with a comfort ghan for our mom

niqita

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I sent my package out yesterday at the campus bookstore...and GOSH the girl working there was RUDE! I'm not going there for awhile :(

Thanks so much rolloing_backpack :hug:hug:hug

I know my daughter says the same thing it is like they are being put out to have to help someone even though it is their job!:think

Looks like your going to get a bunch tommorow, mine went out yesterday!

Thanks sop much JiBug received your beautiful squares today thanks again so much:hug:hug:hug

I lost my mom to pancreatic cancer almost 2 years ago. I'd be happy to send you a couple of squares. Please PM your addy.....:hug

Thanks so much Gannyannie they are beautiful I received them today.:hug:hug:hug

Thanks sop much JiBug received your beautiful squares today thanks again so much:hug:hug:hug

WOW that was fast! I am happy to be able to help, I hope you end up with enough, if not, please PM me I will work on more :hug

I am trying to get this done. I have so much other things to do I dunno if I can.

:think Just wondering what this is about? I received your square today in the mail. It is a beautiful gold one that was started in a circle then ended up as a square. Thanks so much it is deeply appreciated! :hug:hug:hug

Thought you would have received mine today, I sent them last week, hope they didn't get lost.

I got yours today also:):hug:hug:hugthey are beautiful (still opening packages got like 6 in the mail today!:lol

I sent one out to you today. I hope your mailbox is full very soon!!!! :hug:hug:hug

I got your square today it is beautiful thanks so much:hug:hug:hug

Brenda, my mom wasn't in a position to do that, but she was just as pragmatic a person. She obviously loves her daughters very much.

It's hard on you, though....:hug:manyheart

Thanks so much for the squares they are beautiful :hug:hug:hug

I sent my package out yesterday at the campus bookstore...and GOSH the girl working there was RUDE! I'm not going there for awhile :(

I received your beautiful square today thanks Savannah :hug:hug:hug

Archived