Wish I wasn't feeling so lazy!

I want to crochet something! I just can't find anything I want to make! I want to work on an afghan but can't find anything I'm happy with. I don't want anything complicated. Just something I can do without much thought.

I just want to crochet!!! LOL :(:(:(

Help me please!! lol

The braindead afghan pattern from crochet pattern central is super easy, no thought required. You might try it. Good luck!

Just a suggestion, but when I feel like that, I try to make something small and quick like a hat or scarf! I find that if I can make a project that goes quickly the sense of accomplishment motivates me to get going into the bigger project. Just make sure the bigger project is an easy on too! :lol I haven't tried the granny star star ghan, but it's on my list! Good luck! :hug

I think it's the time of the year. So much to do for the holidays--decorating, baking, making/buying gifts, and on and on. Can be overwhelming if one lets it. I have several small projects I need to finish up for gifts. Right now I just want to sit down and make a round ripple for ME lol! That's an easy ghan to make. After the first few rows it's very simple and I don't need the pattern. Hope a pattern calls out to you soon. Good luck....

Thanks everybody! I think you're right. Maybe it is a feeling over being a little overwhelmed... because this morning it even went so far as to have me worrying about the colors I'd use! LOL I mean just pick some colors right!!

You guys are great. Thanks for the suggestions. :hug

Kelley

I have a standard knitting pattern that I return to again and again when I need a "quick fix". You have to find something like that...maybe a potholder--? Definitely something quick easy mindless and simple...so you don't have to think too hard, can "watch" t.v. at the same time, and get your craft on!!!

Archived