Annies Attic pattern, Christening gown Pixs added post 4

vonnie

I made this in Feb for my new niece and posted a picture on here, some (sorry I can't remerber who) wanted the pattern and Now it is available on Annie's Attic free pattern, this pattern is gorgeous, if you ever think they will make a Christening Gown print this pattern now...

OH, it is a Thread Pattern, and is lovely!!!

All I can say is, "wow!" That is probaby the most beautiful christening gown pattern I have ever seen.

I saved a copy just in case the one my mom handed down to me falls apart beyond repair.

Thank you for sharing this. I never check the free pattern on AA and appreciate it when someone points out a great pattern!

You did a beautiful job on the gown, I picked up the pattern last fall when it was posted, but found errors in the pattern and gave up, did you have any problems with it?

• 2 years later...

I am trying to get a hold of a christening pattern. The one in Annie's Attic is no longer available, but the Cameo Rose Christening dress is so pretty. I tried to get the pattern but it is only available by mail and I cannot wait that long. If anyone knows how I can get this pattern either through a downloadable or printable I would appreciate it! I am in deperate need. I must have the dress finished before February.

• 4 months later...

Archived