CoffeeCupCozies...

teakaycee

I had 7 teachers this year and next year there will be 9! (this does not include specials teachers -PE, Art, Music)

Maybe these cozy's w/to go cups and a $5 starbucks card would be doable and affordable. (last year the 7 teachers got $10 gift certificates)

How many cozy's can you get from a standard skein?

I had 7 teachers this year and next year there will be 9! (this does not include specials teachers -PE, Art, Music)

Maybe these cozy's w/to go cups and a $5 starbucks card would be doable and affordable. (last year the 7 teachers got $10 gift certificates)

How many cozy's can you get from a standard skein?

These make GREAT teacher gifts!!!

you know... I dont know how many you get out of a skein... but I can tell you it does not take much to make them!!! these are a great stash busting project! its only ch of 30 ... 10 rounds... for the travel mugs. :hook

:heart

:mug

• 1 month later...

Thank you very much!!!

Compliments are always appreciated!!!! :hug

I have made several of these for gifts! Filled with a little chocolate ... they make the nicest gift for that someone you just dont want to forget.

:heart

:mug

• 1 month later...

Those are great! I bet they will be the best presents your children's teachers will get.

I was actually thinking of making a big one out of cotton yarn for my large iced coffees from dunkin donuts because they leak condensation everywhere.

I had planned on making coffee cozies as part of my Christmas gifts this year. I love the button cozies for ceramic mugs, but yours are so much nicer than the pattern I found! I would love to have this pattern!

(And as a teacher, I would be really excited about this gift. Our coffee gets cold fast as it sits, neglected, on the desk during the lesson!)

Archived