I want to kill my cat.........UPDATED Posted picture of my devil cat

I've talked to SO many people who have orange tabbys, and they always tell me what a hand-full they are! I wonder if there's some genetic connection! :think

Maybe it's because they're like red-headed people. Fiery and full of passion...

And they say it's usually the quiet ones you have to watch out for.

Homer looks pretty stealthy to me.

Whenever something happened at my aunt's, her orange cat (Tom) had a very guilty look :lol. I don't think he went after yarn, but he ate tennis balls, totally ripped them apart (punctured a big rubber ball too). Maybe they are "mini" tigers in disguise :think.

Ellie 13

Whenever something happened at my aunt's, her orange cat (Tom) had a very guilty look :lol. I don't think he went after yarn, but he ate tennis balls, totally ripped them apart (punctured a big rubber ball too). Maybe they are "mini" tigers in disguise :think.

Ellie 13

My grand-mother used to say that my other male tabby I had "looked like he was part wild cat" his name was Azrael (he looked just like my Homer) Azrael ran away.

LOL, he even looks guilty!

This picture was made before we started letting him in the house. He is very destructive little monster...I mean kitty. He knows I want stay mad at him long. All he has to do is start purring and he knows I won't be mad any more.

He likes to also play in my house plant. Which drives me nuts!

My kitties were constantly in the house plants - we have 2 indoor/outdoor boys. The 3 kittens are still too little t be out there on their own (too many owls, coyotes, and other things that would eat them).

Anyway - we put rocks in all our pots. WORKS WONDERS. I heard pinecones work as well.

My cats are older and you never know what you will find and where! One of the cats always brings downstairs my dd charm braclet, one has a rabbits foot (the key chain kind) and leaves it in his food dish another one likes to steal my tiny balls of yarn those tend to be found in the litter box :eek I guess you just never know but ya gotta :heart them :)

Brenda how true!

Many years ago we have a lavendar point siames who from every vet's estimate was not supposed to get any bigger then oh 9-10 lbs. Well he weighed in a svelt 23 Lbs.!! Clover, used to dragg the comforters off the bed and bring them into the living room while we watched TV. this was a daily occurance.

Today - we have 1 cat who is fancinated with anything shiny. She has tried to steal away with any jewelry - knows how to open my jelewry chest and helps herself. SHe also has a love for the water faucets (doesn't matter if the water is on or not) she rubs up against them and purrs and licks them. Odd.

I'm convinced that just like people, no two have the same personalities, they all have their quircks and you just have to love them for it.

Archived