Hi From Mississippi...soon to be Paris Tennessee

angellady

I just found this forum tonight, and I'm glad. I've been crocheting since I was about 8 years old...since I'm almost 48 that's been a long time! :) Currently, I live near Jackson, Mississippi. I am getting ready to move to Paris, Tennessee, which is where my family is. I've lived here for a bit over 9 years and it's just time to "go home". I'm "retired"....don't work fulltime, but will do some parttime work when I move. Besides crochet, I also do cross-stitch have learned to knit (finally, but prefer the hook!), read, movies, sing with a Sweet Adelines chorus, and am active in my church. I have a sweet Italian Greyhound named Princess who is 5 years old and thinks she is human! I'm currently helping put together my high school 30 year class reunion. I'm the one doing all of the internet "detective" work, hunting down the more than 400 class members! *whew* It's soooo much fun :cheer

That's all for now, I'm really looking forward to "lurking" here and finding out the dynamics of this forum. It's been a while since I belonged to this type of forum.

Happy Hooking :angel

Stephanie

Hi and:welcome to Crochetville from my little corner of Northeast Ohio! You will :heart it here!

Welcome Stephanie! I have to say I'm a bit jealous...I'm from Tennessee..and have family in Ripley MS. I live in California, thanks to the Air Force. Life here is so different than down south. Oh how I long for a cool glass of tea on the porch swing!!

Come on in and sit a spell, the folks here are wonderful :)

Donna

Hi Stephanie! I'll be driving through Jackson on my way to Memphis on Friday; I'll think of you as I pass through!

Nice to meet you! Glad you found us! :hug

:rose Catherine

Archived