So Excited!!!!

I'm not really sure where to post this, but I'm so excited!!!!!! :dance

Our local fair opened today and for the first time ever I entered stuff!

:elle

I won 3 blue ribbons and one red!!! I had 2 I know didn't place (one of the first afghans I'd ever made and a RR rug of scrap yarn), but I was so excited about those that won I totally forgot to look at the Haekelbeutel bag I'd entered to see if it had won anything...

:yay:yay:yay:yay:yayAaaahhhhhh!!! :yay:yay:yay:yay:yay

I can't contain my excitement! Rejoice! :jumpyay:jumpyay:jumpyay

CONGRATUALTION!!

Can you post pics of what you entered and where it placed etc?

I'll try to do that for ya. Some I have in my blog, others haven't been uploaded yet. Hopefully I'll have time this evening or tomorrow.

Congratulations!! Isn't it fun to see how you place against your fellow artists?

Colleen

Definitely! I didn't get a chance to look a lot (kinda told the gate people we would just look at mine and leave quickly) but the one doll I saw that beat mine I can see why, it's sooooooooo adorable! We're going to actually go the the entire fair Monday and I'll take a much closer look then. I saw the best of show for the Crochet part and WOW, that table cloth was amazing! I'm really happy I won anything, much less what I did! :yay

:yay FANTASTIC! :yay

It took me 60 years to enter my first county fair. Now I enter every year and it's what I live for. Keep it up and have fun too.

Alright, here's pictures of most of what won, though I can't seem to find 2 of the items on my computer... I can post t hose when I get them back if y'all want.

Jack was 2nd place

My Christmas Tree Skirt was first place, as was my haekelbeutel bag, scarf and Mo the horse, though I don't have those pictures at this moment...

My scrap RR rug didn't place, which saddened me, but that's alright. Neither did my Christmas rectangle granny. I didn't expect the last one to place, but I thought I'd enter it anyway. The colors and pattern are wonderful, but it's not the best crochet job I've done.

I get them back on Tuesday, as the fair ends today. Yee-haw!

Archived