My morning was better because of Crochet

I normally don't get much time to crochet. I work 45 miles from home and have a long drive. Today, I was able to commute to work with someone. She drove... I got to spend an entire hour crocheting, when I normally would be driving in traffic.

I'm so relaxed and happy -- makes working a whole lot easier!:)

I normally don't get much time to crochet. I work 45 miles from home and have a long drive. Today, I was able to commute to work with someone. She drove... I got to spend an entire hour crocheting, when I normally would be driving in traffic.

I'm so relaxed and happy -- makes working a whole lot easier!:)

I am soooooo jealous, I have to drive 66 mile drive (one way) to work, about 1.5 hours unless traffic is bad.... and I have NO ONE to commute with so it's a long lonely crochetless drive for me, I would too be in such a better mood if I could crochet my way to work!!!

What a great way to start your day! I just about had a panic attack on Sunday, my hubby was driving so I figured I would have a little extra precious crochet time and I had rushed out of the house without a project bag, horrors!!!!!!

This is a good idea!

I have a project bag in my trunk that has three sized crochet hooks, some cotton yarn, and some acrylic yarn. Sometimes I'm reading and don't want to crochet, but other times it is nice to have on hand when I want it. Once Rachel learns to crochet this year, I am going to have her make her own project bag to put in the car with mine!

I also love to crochet when traveling, and we did alot of it when DH was working in all those states.....only problem was when we would get in the mountains, kind of made me sick....

That's great. I'm glad you got to crochet some. I always let dh drive when we go anywhere so I can do the same thing.

I do the same thing! Unfortunately, my commute to work is driven solely by me...I have looked at work for others to commute with (it's a 40 minute drive for me, as well) but no takers. I was thinking how wonderful it would be to be a "rider" instead of a driver; that would be 80 interruption-free minutes of crochet, 4 days a week! (Sigh....):sigh

Archived