Fair Results

So this is the first year I've entered anything into the county fair. I entered 3 items. I got blue ribbons on a doily and a shawl and got a red ribbon for my afghan. I think there were a total of 4 people who entered crocheted or knitted items. One of my friends entered 5 items and got 1st and 2nd in best of show for two of them. She kinda taught me how to crochet.

Good for you. Blue ribbons are wonderful! Now it's time to start thinking about what to make over the winter for next year's fair. I already have a few ideas.

It's just so fun seeing how you stack up next to other people and the work they do.

I love my fair every year. This was the fifth year of entering.

:manyheart

No thoughts yet on next year's fair. Probably a doily and maybe some baby clothes or blankets. If I crochet something for my wedding, then I will possibly enter that. I'll try to get some pictures tonight.

You did sooooo good! Congratulations!

:clap:clap:clap

It took me 60 years to enter my first county fair, I don't know why it took me so long. One never knows what the competition will be like from year to year. The county fair is the highlight of my year.

wow congratulations i am debating wether or not to enter anything, last time i they messed up my entry had it inside out and upside down so i was not thrilled still debating what do you guys think i should do? i really don't have anything special made that i kept:devil:devil:devil hmm decisions decisions :lol:lol:lol

Archived