Fancy white blouse

Cuddlefish

Hi! :)

I haven't been around for a while, I think I've been knitting more than crocheting, for one thing. It's been so long, that I'm not actually sure what I posted last. This one however, I'm positive I didn't show already, so here goes:

It started as an experiment - I just wanted to make a nice light summer garment where I tried out as many different knit stitches as possible. I got out the Ultimate Sourcebook, and started looking for stitches that I liked. Then I just started with the sleeves, checking the size by comparing to another sweater as I was going along. The finished result shows that knitting is in fact not as hard to do, as some things make it look. This only took 3-4 weeks to complete, and when I look at it, I'm still surprised that I could figure out how to do it, an old-dog-crocheter as myself. :lol

Here it is:

finhvidtrjewm3.jpg

Thanks for looking! :hug

Thank you! I think those projects where you just have a vague idea, and don't know exactly what you'll end up with, are the most interesting. I can definitely recommend that sort of project. :)

Thank you for the nice comments. :hug

It's more a concept than a pattern, really, there's no way I can write it down in retrospect. I have no idea what I did. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived