Lookie at what i got

ScoobyDoo0811

:yay:yayI ran in HL today to see if they restocked on some sugar and cream cotton :yarn that I am using to make a kitchen set ( :yes:yesthat I claim is for me) and needless to say I came out of HL with everything but :lol:lol. The Baby Bee was 0.99 and the colors I got are ladybug ombre, breebug, and giggles ombre. The sugar and cream was $1 and I got summer prints and westport. The sugar and cream twists was marked$1.19 but got it for a $1 at the register and it is country twists. :cheer:clap:cheer:clap:c9:c9 Needless to say they were still out of what I needed but I got lots of other goodies :lol:D.

003-3.jpg?t=1217737475

Welllllllllllll UMMMMMMMMMM......you kinda hinted around that you like the white cotton so if you are real good you might get some of that as i have 5 of those :yes:yay:manyheart:hug

TY!!! LOL I see I am getting a couple of orders here. :yes:yes I was just so excited on my find that I had to share. Thanks for looking:hug:manyheart

That is super exciting!!! What a great find!!

Julee

oh my goodness.....I absolutely LOVE that top left yarn....I'm guessing it's the baby bee ladybug??? I'm gonna have to see if I can find some online. I could make some really cute things for my 2 yo DD. It's precious. Good score for you!!!!!

oh my goodness.....I absolutely LOVE that top left yarn....I'm guessing it's the baby bee ladybug??? I'm gonna have to see if I can find some online. I could make some really cute things for my 2 yo DD. It's precious. Good score for you!!!!!

Yes that is the baby bee ladybug. It is really pretty. Just have to decide what to make with it now :hook.

TY all I was happy. Not often do I find good stuff like this :lol

:clap Congrats to you! Nothin' makes you grin like a good deal on yarn. And one of these days I'll run into you at the Columbia HL...I lurk there too. I've been trying to be good lately.....keyword, TRYING. :lol

:clap Congrats to you! Nothin' makes you grin like a good deal on yarn. And one of these days I'll run into you at the Columbia HL...I lurk there too. I've been trying to be good lately.....keyword, TRYING. :lol

:lol:lol I have been TRYING to be good too. Now everytime i see someone in the yarn area I will be on the :lookout and be tempted to ask "Are you Mellybelly?" :lol:lol:sofunny:laughroll

:lol:lol I have been TRYING to be good too. Now everytime i see someone in the yarn area I will be on the :lookout and be tempted to ask "Are you Mellybelly?" :lol:lol:sofunny:laughroll

:hahaYou won't have to ask...you'll be able to recognize me! I'll be the one walking back and forth, back and forth along the aisles, talking to myself AND to the yarn, and petting it when I think no one is watching :lol

That is just like the yarn mom bought me (the lady bug)

:cheer:clap:cheer:clap Don't you just love it?? I can't wait to make something with it but I have to finish everything else I have going first.:( What do you plan on making with yours??? I expect to see some pictures when you are done:yes:yes :hug

Congratulations!!!! on your MAJOR SCORE!!!!:clap:clap:clap

That's the kind of shopping trip that really pays off!!!

Yes it does pay off. I love shopping trips like this. Just wish sometimes there were more of them :lol:yes:yes

Ty everyone for all the nice posts :hug:manyheart

Archived