Bates aluminum sizes L, M, & N available

jess315

sweet! well it shoulda been here by now, but i got bad / weird news from UPS:

" PHOENIX,AZ, US 07/31/2008 7:58 P.M. MERCHANDISE IS MISSING. UPS WILL NOTIFY THE SENDER WITH ADDITIONAL DETAILS. / ALL MERCHANDISE MISSING, EMPTY CARTON WAS DISCARDED. UPS WILL NOTIFY THE SENDER WITH DETAILS OF THE DAMAGE"

Hahah what?? oh well, will have to work it out with Herrshner's i guess!

Where did you find them, ?? I have been looking for them for quite a while.. Thanks.. M

Susan Bates "Silvalume" aluminum sizes L, M, & N available!

I didn't know until last night. Ordered the 3 from Herrshner's cuz i gots to have them. :) Just throwing that out there for those with HAS. :hook

Herrschners has them here. If you scroll down a bit you'll see they sell the set of 8 for $12.99 which is a good deal, or you can buy them individually if you just want certain sizes. I have the M and N hooks. Love 'em! :hook Before that I had the bulky plastic hooks in those sizes and avoided patterns that called for the larger hooks cuz I hated working with the plastic ones.

• 1 month later...

I love the ones with the bamboo handles. I really like the feel of them in my hand. And I can crochet longer because of the handles.

:manyheart

I just love how these companies are trying really hard to fulfill our crocheting needs. People must have complained about only making plastic hooks in the larger sizes and now there are the larger aluminum hooks, along with the bamboo handled ones. I really like it when a company listens to their customers.

The bamboo handled ones are my favorite hooks now.

:manyheart

I just bought all three from Susan Bates online, think two were from Craftsetc and one from Herrschners or vice versa. Haven't noticed them yet in the stores by me. Also have the set of bamboo ones also.

LI Roe

Archived