Yarn/Fabric Store opening in town!

OMG! I had an interview with a lady about 3 weeks ago that is opening her own yarn and fabric store in town here. :c9 Which really is exciting because we have to drive 15 to 20 miles to buy yarn and it sucks!:angry

Anyway, she just called me and asked if I would be interested in working for her part time! :cheer:cheer

I will be working there in the afternoons after my full time job a couple days a week and some weekends and crocheting samples for her! Also, she would like me to teach crocheting classes this fall! :crocheting

She has some really neat ideas for her shop, such as becoming a member, (like at sams club) where you pay a yearly fee, and you get special discounts on your yarn and material and other supplies, friday night knit, crochet, or quilt get together! Different classes for crocheting, knitting sewing and quilting, she had more ideas but i cant remember it all!:think

I get to stop in there after work today and she is going to let me go through her patterns and pick out what i want to make for her to display and give me some :yarnyarn! She will display what I make for her for about a month and then I get to keep what I made and do with it as I wish!

Never in my life did I think I would be this excited about getting a job!:eek

Archived