My CraftsEtc.com order came in!!!

:cheer:c9:clap:hook:manyheart:yarn

There's 10 balls of Vanna's Choice for a poncho, hat, and scarf (for me!), there's 15 skeins of ILTY for an afghan, a bed doll, a pair of slippers (for me!), and a hat and scarf for my son. I'm so excited! This is a real haul for me and I probably won't be able to afford to buy yarn again until after Christmas. I think I'll be fairly busy tho. :hookThis is the first time I'll ever work with ILTY and it's soooooooo softie and squishy and lovely. Here's what 50 bucks of yarn looks like. Got it all on sale. I had to take the pic while hubby was at work. Where am I gonna hide it? :think:lol I don't care, I'm in yarn heaven. :yay I may just hop on the table and roll around in it. :lol

th_IMG_0369.jpgClick me

Good catch on sale. The people here say I am now meeting people with sound mind i think they mean we think alike. Rolling around in the yarn that is. Never seen 50 dollars of yarn set out like that, never been that lucky. Hide it quick! I don't hide it, I decorate with it. Husband can't hardly see the tv! The ILTY is indeed soft and squishy, red heart needs to take notice.

I didn't know they sold ILTY? Did they just start? Here I have been driving all the way to Hobby Lobby (about 50 miles round trip). I know I have looked on craftsetc site before - must never have seen it. I am happy now - can order instead of drive. YEA!

Great haul by the way.

You picked out some lovely colors! Can't wait to see the finished products:)

I just recently bought some I Love This Yarn and I really enjoyed working with it. I think you will too.:hook

:cheer:c9:clap:hook:manyheart:yarn

There's 10 balls of Vanna's Choice for a poncho, hat, and scarf (for me!), there's 15 skeins of ILTY for an afghan, a bed doll, a pair of slippers (for me!), and a hat and scarf for my son. I'm so excited! This is a real haul for me and I probably won't be able to afford to buy yarn again until after Christmas. I think I'll be fairly busy tho. :hookThis is the first time I'll ever work with ILTY and it's soooooooo softie and squishy and lovely. Here's what 50 bucks of yarn looks like. Got it all on sale. I had to take the pic while hubby was at work. Where am I gonna hide it? :think:lol I don't care, I'm in yarn heaven. :yay I may just hop on the table and roll around in it. :lol

th_IMG_0369.jpgClick me

OMG LOL You sound like me, only it's patterns I hide! I won't even say how much I spent on patterns Tuesday.

Archived