Peaches and Cream in Australia!

Shell

I was so happy today to find an Australian online store stocking Peaches and Cream cotton yarn! I've not seen it in Aus before. It's currently $4.50 a ball, ombres and solids.

http://www.thewoolshack.com.au/

They also stock

Rowan Yarns Blue Sky Alpacas Yarns Debbie Bliss Yarns

Jo Sharp Yarns Noro Yarns Cascade Yarns WOOLganic Yarns

Peaches and Cream Cotton Yarns

I see Rowan and Debbie Bliss in my British magazines a lot so am glad to know I can find them here too!

It's always great to find local suppliers. Don't spend too much!! :D

:sigh if only...

oh and PS i was in spotlight and i saw some lion brand yarn ....but it was $13 a ball :sigh

My nearest Spotlight is forever away, though that is promising. Fingers crossed!!!

Clare I refuse to believe we're the only Aussies who are excited by this... :rofl

Clare I refuse to believe we're the only Aussies who are excited by this... :rofl

Ok, I'll bite :):yay

Though I have seen some Lion stuff in Spotlight a while back, it was on run-out clearance sale and not in any colours/textures that worked for me :(

I am happy about the Peaches and Cream, though... I'll have to get some to compare it to the Spotlight 8 ply cotton (which is a bit splitty....)

Cheers!

(I often skip over these forums because there is so rarely Oz-specific info :)...)

hey - I got home to Canberra last week and have been BACKSTROKING through Spotlight... after 6 months without a LYS.

Have a Look at the Lionbrand though - the size versus cost still makes it reasonably economical.

Manda

I was so happy today to find an Australian online store stocking Peaches and Cream cotton yarn! I've not seen it in Aus before. It's currently $4.50 a ball, ombres and solids.

http://www.thewoolshack.com.au/

They also stock

Rowan Yarns Blue Sky Alpacas Yarns Debbie Bliss Yarns

Jo Sharp Yarns Noro Yarns Cascade Yarns WOOLganic Yarns

Peaches and Cream Cotton Yarns

I see Rowan and Debbie Bliss in my British magazines a lot so am glad to know I can find them here too!

Is that $4.50 in American money too? WOW!!! I just sent a bag of P and C to Woomba in Aus because she said she couldn't get any there. She will be happy to get this news!!!!!

that would be $4.50 AUD, which is pretty close to USD the last few months :)

Marika http://www.bendigowoollenmills.com.au have great cotton yarn. The colours are limiting but the yarn is NICE. 4ply and 8ply 200gm balls, so that's like 4 of the Panda Regal 4ply balls!

My bf is going to strangle me! (thank goodness he works 12hrs a day... *shh*)

I just bought 40 balls of Peaches and Cream

10 x 8ply cottons from Bendigo Woollen Mills AND

some clearance books and stuff from www.crochetaustralia.com.au

Plus what I won on eBay yesterday and I am dead meat...

I just got some relief work and decided it was about time I bought ME something. So I did. And it was so much fun, and I feel just about, oh.. hmm... 1% guilty and 99% stoked and wishing it was in store purchases cos now I have to wait it out!!! :lol

First time I've spent a couple of hundred dollars on me that wasn't clothes!

But they are clothes just clothes in their raw state waiting to be made. See if he will buy that! :lol Congrats on your purchase and have FUN! :yay

$13 a ball for anything Lion Brand makes is robbery.

sadly there is freight and import tariffs and government taxes and such to add to it when they ship it in from the USA, then a mark up.. I looked up the http://www.elmore-pisgah.com/ site for Peaches and Cream in USA and it's not the $4.50AUD ($4.20USD) that we're paying :)

But they are clothes just clothes in their raw state waiting to be made. See if he will buy that! :lol Congrats on your purchase and have FUN! :yay

I like you!!! My new best friend :rofl

My daughter is severely allergic to latex so I'll just say it's for clothes for her now that clothes for her are posing more issues than just being cotton because of eczema.

Archived