Thank You!!

:ghug:ty:applause:nworthy

Here is a big hug and thank you to all the volunteers that are helping to organize the new Show-N-Tell catagories. It may be hard work and you may go cross eyed afterward but you are truly making it easier for those of us who have to juggle enriching our crochet passion and that thing called Life . Searching for certain posts will be so much easier.

Thank you both very much :hug:hug

Yes, it is very hard. And yes, I have gone cross eyed more than once since this started. But, I am not complaining.

I am glad to be a part of organizing the show and tell forums. It is a great feeling to know that we are helping Donna and Amy make the 'Ville the best crochet forum there is.

It is still a work in progress with many threads left to move, but we are making great progress.

I just love how you all are "organizing" the Show-and Tell into smaller categories. I'm truly enjoying it so far!! :hook

I would also like to say thanks to all of you who are working on moving all those threads into specific categories. It is a lot easier now to find exactly what I am looking for!!! You all are doing a great job :hug:manyheart

Thanks again for working hard and putting forth the effort to make everything easier for us all to enjoy!!!!!!!!

I would like to thank all of you also. I find it much easier to go thru the ones I want to look at now. I also found I had missed some interesting things in the past.

Marcia

I agree. The site is terrific now.

:manyheart

Archived