Red Hat Society

nevadamama

I love the "Red Hat Society" so I crocheted this little red hat to be used as a lapel pin or Christmas ornament. It still needs some tweaking and a little purple feather would add more than frayed purple yarn. I used a F hook and RHSS yarn. I may make a bunch of these for a hoilday craft sale.

This is a link for a pattern of one made with thread

http://www.daintycrochet.com/hatornament.html

redhatsocietytc7.jpg

I did the same pattern for our group of "Red Hatters". Although, I used thread instead and they were smaller. Everyone enjoyed them and still wears them. Our group is called " French City Red Hat Flashes"!

I did the same pattern for our group of "Red Hatters". Although, I used thread instead and they were smaller. Everyone enjoyed them and still wears them. Our group is called " French City Red Hat Flashes"!

I haven't mastered thread yet ....... maybe some day. I not a Red Hatter yet but it seems like it would be a lot of fun.

how cute! what a great idea too...my mom hits me up every year to make something for her group and this looks like a winner for Christmas ornaments for this year. MY daughter is getting married in November and I am not going to have lots of extra time to procrastinate on a project for my mom's group -- like I usually do -- so thank you for sharing this idea!

Archived