Comfort afghan for a young boy

Tam, I looked but it didn't show up. Thank you for doing this at this difficult time for you.

No worries hon... I'm happy to have done it!

I'm sorry you didnt see the pic. Gotta love computers and the internet.... never really works when you want it to... hehhehehehee

Well... here's the square.... I hope you and this young boy like it!

DCP02472.jpg

:mug

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You did a great job! Yea, I tried later and it showed up then but thanks for posting it. I like the letter for the football team on there!

I'm glad you liked it! I'm happy with how it came out too! :U

I got three squares in blue and orange today, the chicago bears, I believe. I just watched that show with Jim Balushi the other day, isn't he a big chicago bears fan? I apreciate the squares thank you Melody820!

No worries hon... I'm happy to have done it!

I'm sorry you didnt see the pic. Gotta love computers and the internet.... never really works when you want it to... hehhehehehee

Well... here's the square.... I hope you and this young boy like it!

DCP02472.jpg

This is pretty Tammy:) are we suppose to make the football brown:think I have 4 ready to go but not if they are wrong!:eek

:hug

Snapdragon, I just sent you a PM.
Ok I pm'ed you back, hope I answered your questions ok. I will look up colors for the NFL. You can make the footballs any color you want.

I recieved a square that is green and yellow and white and one from (teacaycee )Tammy that is white and red. Thank you so much! Tammy the square smelled wonderful. They were both very beautiful. I loved them. I am working away at my University of Michigan squares.:hug

Oh.. I'm so happy it made it!!!

I'm also glad you like it!

God Bless you dear and that sweet little boy!

For those who are still making their squares, could you please tack the footballs down a bit? I learned that they stick up an awful lot otherwise, at least mine do. Thank you all for your hard work. :hook:crocheting:yay I beleive the square I got yesterday that was green and yellow is the green bay packers is this right? Some colors for the football squares if you are undecided are:

Arizona Cardinals red and black

Ravens purple and yellow

Buffalo Bills red and navy

Cinncinati Bengals orange and black

Cleaveland Browns brown and orange

Denver Broncos Navy and orange

Houston Texas red white and blue

Indianapolis Colts blue and white

Jacksonville Jaguars Gold and black

Kansas City Cheifs red gold and white

I already have some navy and orange Chicago bears squares

Miami dolphins Auqua and orange and black

New England Patriots red white and blue

Feel free to add teams I have left out.

:yay Taht would be great Joyce and Judiane. I apreciate it. Do you have my adddress Judiane? I think I gave it to you, but I am not sure.

I have it from the SKY Cal....:)

I have finished my orange and blue (navy) University of Virginia square and have started on my Redskins square (burgundy and gold). :clap

I made my first square tonight. Made it with the recommended hook size and it came to 7 inches (with one extra row in it). Sigh

Joyce

Ok, in the process of finishing the second square, I noticed that I'd done something wrong on the first square. So, now, both squares are done (Colts and Browns) with some improvisations re: color placement and I'll get them in the mail as soon as I pick up some puffy envelopes.

Joyce

I am going to take pictures of the afghan and squares. I will put them up when I can. I have to take a bunch then go put it on a CD then put it on the computer so it will be slow going. My camera's soft ware isn't working anymore and I can't afford to get one. I am exited to see the squares come my way! I had problems with size too, I had to finish with a half double crochet rather than a single crochet to get the size right and it's still a bit smaller than others, but same size as some I have also.

:cheer:clap I got 4 squares from Sissie today! They are beautiful. I apreciate them very much. I have enough squares to make almost two rows.:hook You know I have three colors out of the four colors you used, just missing the orange.

Thank you, I am waiting to hear from his grandma on how he is. Heard from christieG that he is coming home today but they loaded him up on fluids and last time they did this he almost had a heart attack. so keep him in your prayers please. How scary for the parents.

Oh, poor guy. Will keep him in my thoughts. Just wanted to also let you know that my squares will be going to the post office Monday.

Joyce

Thank you, I am waiting to hear from his grandma on how he is. Heard from christieG that he is coming home today but they loaded him up on fluids and last time they did this he almost had a heart attack. so keep him in your prayers please. How scary for the parents.

Archived